What was everyones....................

by defd 38 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

No door to door work for me, but I did 'place' a few antiwitness stuff in public places. Does that count? I guess that would count Carla, but in WHO'S book, I am not sure! D.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Friday--a blur because I was so sleepy. I think I was on here.

Saturday--went to hair and nail salons, took a shopping trip to the mall for myself, and went to a basketball game that night w/great seats. Went out for drinks afterwards and got toasted. I needed it after all the arguing that took place.

Sunday--a girlfriend from work came over and we did a skin analysis and facial products. Did some schoolwork in the afternoon and watched the Giants game. Last night, took the kids to see Chicken Little. My 3yr old was scared during some parts...definately not what I expected. Otherwise, it was ok.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

My niece's newborn daughter got baptized as a Catholic on Saturday, so I attended this event which was followed up by a nice lunch at a Chinese buffet!

W

• carla
    carla

No different than what you do. We both are putting things out there that we truly believe. Besides it was jw husband's idea that I start an anticult ministry. Can't help it if he doesn't remember saying that. Husband says nothing is more important than getting the truth out, so I do! And there is nothing you or any jw can refute cause it's all from your own literature.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I guess that would count Carla, but in WHO'S book, I am not sure! D.

I am sure that the Heavenly Father will bless those who, like Jesus, wanted others to leave controlling, legalistic societies and serve the Master in a personal faith. May God bless those who like Carla do this wonderful work. I wish to do a little of it myself, Carla, just haven't found the right tools and brochures yet. And I want to make sure no one thinks I am still part of that cult, as I was seen in the door to door work for 40 years in this community. I think God is directing me back - this time in harmony with his Word, Jesus. Not to sell a few magazines and fill a report, but this time as a Christian. Jeff

• thom
    thom

Slept in Saturday and Sunday. Took my daughter shopping for a desk and some shelves, and out to eat a couple of times. Spent a few hours on the phone with my gf. Did some reading in the evenings.

Average weekend for me, relaxing and happy.

• kls
    kls
    No different than what you do. We both are putting things out there that we truly believe. Besides it was jw husband's idea that I start an anticult ministry. Can't help it if he doesn't remember saying that. Husband says nothing is more important than getting the truth out, so I do! And there is nothing you or any jw can refute cause it's all from your own literature.

Carla , you are the best of the best and you just make me so proud. Gawd , i wish i had your guts along time ago.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did my duty this weekend , i put out a NO TRESSPASSING sign on my property, husband asked why i said ,,,,DUH.

• JH
    JH

I played this game all week-end http://www.rit.edu/~smo4215/flash/Eggs.swf Now the dishes are pilled up to the ceiling...

• forsharry
    forsharry

Well, Saturday night I saw Miss Saigon...so that was a fun evening...and then sunday I busted my behind at my second job serving at a diner. Good times but exhausting as all get out.

• Jordan
    Jordan

JH, thanks, I just started playing that game and i'm addicted already. I guess I can kiss my degree goodbye...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit