What are the most stupid JW rule?

by beroea 65 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Anyone who ever reg. pio'd knows what I'm talking about.

Carrying that dumb ass square shaped bookbag that you spent HOURS sorting and re-sorting.

Not a spoken rule, but TELL ME some of you didn't have embossed bookbags or bibles, too. LOL.

• AvailableLight
    AvailableLight

Anyone here ever attend a congregation whose elders did not permit colored shirts on the platform?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Didn't you know that God's Word specifically forbids colored shirts? It's in 3 Timothy 2:17

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"Evil is the absence of empathy"
    Movie (2000), Nuremberg

• Moxy
    Moxy

some halls even kept a supply of white shirts on hand in case of emergencies like visiting speakers showing up in satanic coloured shirts.

mox

• beroea
    beroea

To Moxy
    I remenber once my father was going to have a public talk in another congregation. He had a blue shirt on. They have some white shirt on hand and demand him to use on. He refused and drove home again. So no public talk that day

beroea

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

One CO in Missuri outlawed any clothing made of denim at the meetings or in service.
    They make very dressy things for women out of denim.It,durable washes up great,and wrinkles very little.This wonderful cloth was banned!!
    Ranchette

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

The one that says "Don't ask any questions, just obey" ruff ruff

• Moxy
    Moxy

hilarious boreoa. about what year was that?

mox

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Here are the REAL rules:
    http://www.freeminds.org/doctrine/rules.htm

Compare to WT rules. :-))

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The most stupid rules are the ones upon which the entire structure is built:

That a "spirit realm" exists that is inhabited by superhuman creatures
    and that man is out of harmony with his original nature.

Upon those two falsehoods all religion rests and thus all religion is equivalent.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit