Christianity, Satan & Halloween

by Nellie 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Oh yeah, that's a wig, I cut all my long hair a few years ago. You can't see the false eyelashes in my pic, otherwise you might guess correctly that I dressed as Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange.

• heathen
    heathen

Nope I guessed Jack the ripper .LOL Now I don't have a problem with costumes or partying but I'm sick of witches and vampires and ghosts . I love horror movies and stephen king is my favorite horror writer but that's not what halloween was all about . The idiot kelts thought they were actually scaring the ghosts back to the beyond .LOL

• Nellie
    Nellie

As always, I appreciate your comments.

Lonely - I wish I had seen the show! I appreciated the info on their site and spent quite some time looking at the other references too.

Once again I am amazed at how blindly I (and others I'm sure) accepted the explanations given for things from the GB, rather than researching myself to find the facts. I feel like someone from another planet, just arriving on earth, needing to learn all the customs of this planet. Hopefully, the day will come when I feel like I know what I'm doing! And don't worry, I know this is just the beginning . . .

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Still, we need to consider how God might feel about it.

I think God likes candy too.

• stevenyc
  • lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Omg, Steve....you look great!

• TopHat
    TopHat

awwww you are wearing a Tophat

No I don't celebrate Halloween ....I do believe anything assosiated with another God is a slap in the face to my God and Creator.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit