FINALLY -- I get to move the H#LL out of here!!!!

by outnfree 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Thats great news, all the best, you must be so excited

es

• vitty
    vitty

Im really pleased something good has happened, let us know how you get on

• rebel8
    rebel8

OMG I cannot imagine living under those circumstances all the while going through treatment/illness. So glad to hear you're going to be able to leave!!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your pm!

I'm thrilled that things are finally working out for you. You've had enough to deal with without living with your ex to compound the situation. Now, you really can look ahead to a full recovery and a brand new life.

Blessings to you and your family.

All my love, ((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))

Ian

• Carol
    Carol

Cheering for you Brenda. You sound like you're feeling a lot better and these good events have to add to a quicker recovery.

Lonely sheep where in NJ do you live.....I was born and raised in southern Ocean County

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hooray!!!!

Brenda, I'm tickled for you!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hee hee hee hee! Still grinning wickedly this morning!

This anticipated move has lifted my spirits ENORMOUSLY! I packed 5 boxes for storage yesterday and cleared out the pantry of non-perishables and cleaning products that can come with me to the apartment. AND I've already boxed up the contents of my bedroom dresser this morning--I was up at 5:20, don't ask me why. Today I will take things a little slower -- I have the bills to pay and some vacuuming to do, plus an essay to write for French Lit (only one page, thank God/dess!).

It's amazing what a new outlook does for one physically. I'm now certain some of my fatigue was linked to depression, not just the cancer treatments. Still, I have to remember to pace myself.

Thanks for celebrating with me!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Lonely sheep where in NJ do you live.....I was born and raised in southern Ocean County

Union County. I wouldn't mind living down in Ocean, though!

I was up at 5:20, don't ask me why

All that excitement and adrenaline got you going this morning!

• banished1
    banished1

Congratulations! I can feel the relief from here!!!!! I'm sure the happiness will help with the healing!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

30 Stem Mixed Tulip Pailcongratulations - finally something goods....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit