Dallas Apostafest, Saturday, Nov. 5

by hemp lover 60 Replies latest members meetups

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I think we should require Sparkplug to wear her chinaman Halloween costume to the party.

Jen, Apostafests are get togethers for those who post here, and have a geniune interest in the whole JW/xJW thing. You do not actually have to be an xJW though.

I have been to a few, 4 total in the Dallas area, and they are all casual get togethers, nice and friendly. It is a great way to meet new people when you are leaving the JWs, people that understand the mindset we had to live with as JWs...or living with JWs...etc...

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Jen -

It would be great to meet you. Please join us. Send hemp lover a private message and I'm sure she can give you directions to her place.

Hope to see you there.

Lisa

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

yeah I know I shouldn't be belly acting over the rain. We very seldom get any.

I am just a sun freak. :-) My moods are kinda attached to the sun light sometimes too.

Smiles

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

Jen, you have a PM.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Is anyone coming from out of town? If so, what hotel/motel are you staying at? Please PM me if so.

Hemplover- I am trying to talk my non-jw husband into coming, He is iffy, and would have to bring my 14 daughter, as she is dying to come and meet eyebrows 14 year old son. I will let you know as soon as possible. (Probably not though) Any motels/hotels near you that you would recommend?

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YA'ALL HL

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I'll be bringing my 16 y/o son. I'm sure he'll be glad that there will be people there in his age group.

I'm looking forward to seeing y'all.

Lisa

• hemp lover
    hemp lover
    Any motels/hotels near you that you would recommend?

There are hundreds, but I've never stayed at any of them. Try going to hoteldiscounts.com and searching my zip code. 75208

I thought you were staying at the Westin Galleria.

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

Hey yall, my 13 going on 16 year old daughter is planning on coming.

She is a little fickle so that's why I say planning on coming.

It's nice to here there will be some teens.

• FOSHLL
    FOSHLL

As long as they can pee in under 30 seconds

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

This is Alloy Granite, Sparkplug's son. I just hope its not veggie pizza FOSHLL. Its confirmed dat we, of the consttutional party, the jackson 4( Mikeys not included), The nebula experience and phil, are attending this banquet. We made our downpayment on brisket, glazed carrots , some kinda green veggie, as long as the caterer does not cancel. That means 1 mom, 1 15 yr old, 1 13 year old and 1 five year old....ok?

heh heh...food humor...

Cant wait ta meet hemp lover.

I love jesus soo much, cuz he puts Skippy in my lunch!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit