Why DOESN'T Ray Franz post here?

by AlmostAtheist 51 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman

I don't pretend to know, but my guess is the hijacking of this thread is exactly why Mr. Franz chooses not to post here.

• Mulan
    Mulan

For Pete's sake, don't expect him to post here or anywhere else. He is in his 80's, in poor health, and I'm sure that like most of his generation, has little use for computers. I am not sure if he even has one, but probably doesn't use it to surf for sites like this. I suspect he uses his computer, if he has one, to write letters to the hundreds of people who write him all the time. As I said, he is quite aged.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

defd,

If you THINK you know ANYTHING about Ray Franz without having ever read CoC or have heard him in interviews, what you know is only handed off lies by JW's such as yourself. You would do well to start disliking the taste of your feet by paying attention to what is written.

"Moreover, stop judging, and you will not be judged: and stop condemning, and you will by no means be condemned.....Luke 6:37 NWT

HappyDad

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

zen nudist,

Ray Franz is alive and well in Georgia. But he is a man in his 70s/80's that probably would love some privacy and enjoy his last few years with his wife Cynthia. If I was that age, spent that much time wasting my life for some cult that gave me NOTHING, I'm not so sure I'd have the emotional or physical stamina to put up with some of the BS of an anti-JW website. I would most likely help where I could help and enjoy my LIFE.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that, although I wouldn't change one second of my past, being a recovering exJW does not MAKE me. It is a very important part of who I am, and why I am who I am, but it is not me in entirety. I'd like to think that I am much more than just an exJW.

Andi

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

zen

It was his uncle who died - the one that was the President of the WTS

We are talking about the nephew who is very much alive

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There's a lot of good on this board and there's a lot of nonsense. I doubt at his age and in his health that he has time for the nonsense. He made his contribution to trying to help JWs find out the truth about the truth. I think this site might weigh him down. It's not always positive here.

• forsharry
    forsharry

I agree completely, Billy Goat.

I am not an ex-jw. I am a woman who just happened to have been raised in the jw organization.

and I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Sharry the Cross-Eyed

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cori who said I DO NOT know about franz?

I do!!! I know him personally- He is the most humble man I ever meet. defd! He is 83 gets mail from all over the world.Has many,many phone calls. Invited about 10 of us to his house for lunch .... If you dont want to know what goes on at Bethel defd you have the right to close your eyes ,ears, but a good idea would be to not judge ----- He is ( in my humble opinion) a very couragous man.... To tell the truth about the 70 years he served an organization. That was so distructive for him & his wife. Besides he obeyed the God of the WT faithfully- & in his days he gave up raising a family dfed - WT taught it was a no-no I He didnt do all this annonomsly ( sorry cant spell it ) like your doing defd He stood up & got counted -but examined all before he wrote a word to make sure it was the truth he was publicly writing...

• minimus
    minimus

Some time ago there were jerks on this site that regularly attacked him and anyone else that spoke highly of him. If I were Ray Franz, I wouldn't want to be thrashed and bashed about.

• Agnes
    Agnes

Why is it when someone posts a valid question someone come along and "high-jacks" the thread and so many follow? I would like to hear more responses to the original question...please. Agnes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit