Why DOESN'T Ray Franz post here?

by AlmostAtheist 51 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Silly question. Why would he?

But then again, why wouldn't he? He wrote the best known ex-JW book. The title is even known among faithful dubs.

It's hard to imagine that he's not interested in the topic. He's done interviews for DVD's, TV, radio, magazines. And of course, he wrote a book, which takes a ton of dedicated effort.

It's also hard to imagine that he doesn't know the forum exists. While I could imagine any dub or ex-dub at random not knowing about it, Ray's actually been visited/called/emailed by members of the forum. Surely he's been made aware of the forum's existence.

And of course, there's always the possibility that he DOES post here, or at least visit. No need to admit his real identity.

Anybody know anything about this?

Dave

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I've chatted with him about it and he expressed his disappointment in the negativity of many ex-JW websites.

GBL

• defd
    defd

He may be afraid that if he does, he would realize what he has done and pull a Judas on himself.

D.

• Shania
    Shania

He is just a humble man, who dosn't want any undue attention.............he has helped many to get a inside peek at what goes on in the "MOST HOLY" at Bethel.

We are grateful for his information and we know God will bless him in the end for exposing the group that has hurt us the most.................so for that WE THANK YOU RAY FRANZ!

• Cori
    Cori

Defd,

Realize what he has done?? Do you know what he has done??

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    He may be afraid that if he does, he would realize what he has done and pull a Judas on himself.

D.

Derrick - are you suggesting that his leaving and telling the truth about a false religion is the same as what Judas did to Christ? Jeff

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Why should he be expected to post here?

Perhaps he feels he does enough for the cause already. Perhaps he does not want to spend his evenings tapping away at a computer.

Also he must realise that he would be treated as the "Star of the show", and the oracle .He would be bombarded with Questions that he may not want to answer, He does not need all of that

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

defd

Since you have never read the book and have no intention of ever reading the book what exactly is your opinion based on?

• rumor?
    • gossip?
    • what the WTS says?

A wise man knows when it is time to be quiet.

Read the book and then tell us what you think

• defd
    defd

Lady Lee, I will respectfully pass.

D.

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

Dfed is clearly still under the influence of the WT Society. Thats fine, after all it's not my life that is being pissed away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit