Franz' statement is outrageously unreasonable!

by Schizm 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Confession
    Confession
    You then asked, "Did god scold Lot?"

No he didn't, Dumby. He knew that this wasn't really an act of incest. He could see that the daughter's MOTIVE was pure, and that they weren't desirous of obtaining sperm from their father simply for the purpose of enjoying sex ... which they didn't enjoy in the least anyway.

Wow... Priceless. So extramarital sex is acceptable if you don't enjoy it and have an ulterior motive?

• gumby
    gumby
    Wow... Priceless. So extramarital sex is acceptable if you don't enjoy it and have an ulterior motive?

Yes-sir eee bruddah. Just ask ol' smart Schizm......he'll tell ya. He even thinks god was gonna make a buncha "trees of life" and plant them all over the world so us Adamites would never die as long as we ate their fruit.........or just used a juicer.

Gumby

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

LMAO!!!! holy crap, HE DOES SOUND LIKE A J-DUB... next he'll tell us were living in the dark!!! SCHIZM, go back to your Theocratic meetings, they'll tell you that insulting is not a way to prove a point, neither is actually proving what your opponent is saying... WOW, I love J-Dubs

the infamous one

• luna2
    luna2

Geeze, I'd laugh if it wasn't so scary. Talk about adding to the scriptures. Must be cool to know for sure what really, really happened and what those characters' true motives were even though there is no mention of these things in the Bible. Wonder how a person goes about getting such amazing information? ....hm, nevermind; I'm pretty sure I really don't want to know. LOL

• DannyBear
    DannyBear
    the daughter's MOTIVE was pure, and that they ;weren't ;desirous of ;obtaining sperm from their father simply for the purpose of enjoying sex ... which they didn't enjoy in the least anyway

Sounds like schizo has accurately protrayed, the earliest recorded, recounting of two Jewish princess's reaction to sex.

Oh vay!

Danny who never enjoyed one minuet of jw imposed celabacy! Thank you lord for real women who really, really enjoy having sex!!

Wanton Danny

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    And, if they had never died, where would they have lived forever? On planet earth, of course!

And of course, with Jehovah's blessing, everyone will get a nice suntan when our sun becomes a red giant.

W

• gumby
    gumby

Hey Dannybear....I hate deviatin from this thread.......but does Lots daughters kinda turn you on like they do me?

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Danny who never enjoyed one minuet of jw imposed celabacy! Thank you lord for real women who really, really enjoy having sex!!

Wanton Danny

Don't thank him only, thank us.

• gumby
    gumby
    Thank you lord for real women who really, really enjoy having sex!!

A voice comes from upstairs of Norman Bates mothers bedroom....."Their all whores Norman..........WHORES!!!!!!!

Gumby

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    A voice comes from upstairs of Norman Bates mothers bedroom....."Their all whores Norman..........WHORES!!!!!!!

Gumby

Gummie, you're not sayin' you agree with Mz Bates, ere ye?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit