Franz' statement is outrageously unreasonable!

by Schizm 137 Replies latest jw friends

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

last post from acuragirl

• Schizm
    Schizm
    I went and looked in the bible, no where does it say adam and eve were to live forever,it just says they would die if they ate the fruit.--gringojj.

I don't think anyone ought to ever accuse you of having critical thinking abilities, gringojj.

For goodness sakes man! Are you on some sort of a mind-numbing drug?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Schizm:
    For your statement to gringojj to hold true you're going to have to provide a biblical citation that contradicts his statement.

As you very well know, there isn't one. So why don't you tell us why you question his critical thinking abilities, when your are so obviously challenged yourself? Further, your statements about drug use are ad hominem, but that's your favourite tactic when you're shown up as clearly wrong, isn't it?

• Satanus
    Satanus

LT

spiritual death.

Just one question, can spirit die?

S

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

CAN U READ SCHIZM,GRINGOJJ DIDNT POST THAT CORRECT COMMENT I DID! ACURAGIRL

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

SCHIZM, ARE YOU A JW PRO?.......IF YOU ARE I SUGGEST YOU ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE! DONT TRY TO CORRECT MY COMMENTS I KNOW MY STUFF!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Satanus:

Just one question, can spirit die?

Not in my paradigm, but I believe it can experience the subjective sensation of "disconnection from the Divine" resulting in being found in the "outer darkness".

• Schizm
    Schizm
    For your statement to gringojj to hold true you're going to have to provide a biblical citation that contradicts his statement.--LittleToe.

You fool, the Biblical reference that he himself pointed to contradicts his statement.

I went and looked in the bible, no where does it say adam and eve were to live forever,it just says they would die if they ate the fruit.--gringojj.

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

EXCUSE ME HOW IS THAT CONTRADICTING? IT SAYS WHAT IT SAYS NO WHERE IN THE SCRIPTURE OR IN GENESIS DOES IT SAY ADAM AND EVE WERE GOING TO LIVE FOREVER!GOD DIDNT SAY YOUR GOING TO LIVE FOREVER IF YOU DONT EAT OFF THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND BAD.HE SAID YOUR GOING TO DIE IF YOU EAT FROM THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND BAD!THATS ALL

• acuragirl
    acuragirl

SCHIZM DONT MAKE ME TYPE OUT THE ENTIRE ENTRY OF GENESIS. GO READ GENESIS CHAPTER 1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit