Franz' statement is outrageously unreasonable!

by Schizm 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus
    I've seen photos that were taken of him that someone posted here on this forum. Matter of fact, I copied one of them and made a joke thread about him. All went well ............ until Gumby found out that I was the one who posted his picture. He about blew a head gasket, and went crying to the moderators to get his photo removed from the thread I started. Poor sick bastard!

Yah, sure. Guys like you fall for stuff all the time. It's kinda sweet though, reading about how you fell for the invisible gumster.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Rabbit

we smoked a peace pipe.

Yah sure, moses was up in the mountain smoking the pipe for 40 days too. That's why the whole thing was covered w smoke, and his face was beet root red when he finally came down (double meaning). He thought he saw god too, but eveyone knows ain't noone seen him. Same w the gumblin.

S

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I know this is only my subjective experience (albeit others claim to have had a similar experience) but I've seen the Gumbmeister and have a personal relationship with him. He usually answers when I call, too, excepting when he changes his number

We shared cookies "ambrosia", too, so I know he must be a deified one!

• Satanus
    Satanus

LT

I've seen the Gumbmeister and have a personal relationship with him. He usually answers when I call, too

Right, you claim the same things w that other guy,, uh, the jesusmeister. He is another ephemeral type. Besides that, you got into his holy smoke (double meaning), just like moses. How can you be trusted any more than moses?

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

No replies, yet? Lazy a$$ apostates are probably still sleeping off their hangovers of all the contrasubstances they swilled the night before. Get up already and have your first amphetimine (coffee).

S *going out in service off to work after reading the days text the board*

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Are you a "seeker"?

I'm sorry, we were at the hour of prayer and fasting...

How can you be trusted any more than moses?

Oh ye of little faith!

• trevor
    trevor
    And, if they had never died, where would they have lived forever? On planet earth, of course!

That is a wild assertion. According to the Bible, Jesus lived as a man on earth but it was not his final destiny. His apostle were born and lived as men on earth but were promised a place in heaven. So were Abraham Isaac Enoch and all faithful men. Why was any less on offer to Adam and Eve?

If the possibility existed of faithful men moving on to heaven, rather than being trapped on earth forever, then logically, Adam would have eventually been offered this upgrade.

In truth I don’t Adam & Eve a word of it but it is a touching Fairy Story made all the more amusing by the antics of people like Schizm.

• gumby
    gumby

I'll prolly catch hell for this......but.....from a biblical perspective, it doesn't make sense to me either that god would put man on earth only to have him die and go to heaven ( had he not fallen and eaten the forbidden fruit) Would man have aged/died, then been resurrected to heaven? Would there be a continuence of man dying on earth and eventually going to heaven....which would mean earth was just a temporal stopping place before a heavenly final destination? Would the earth only serve a purpose of starting human life that ends up in heaven?

Frankly.....i'm not a believer in the bibles ideas....but from a biblical perspective.......the heaven thingy never made alot of sense to me looking at it BEFORE mans fall. Oh Schizms gonna luv me for this ain't he?

I realise the N.T. teaches a heavenly home for those in christ.....it's the before mans fall I have trouble with.

Gumby

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Gumby:Ya mean ya can't feel him suckling yer piles even now?

Anyhow, what about animals? Aint no word of them going to heaven, and they have all sorts of types of big teeth n things, so surely they were meant to kill and die and eat n stuff?

Why shouldn't man die, just like them?

Although Paul throws in a couple of spanners in the works, I kinda like the idea that the Adam and Eve story is talking about a spiritual death. In that sense they died that very day, being rejected by Pappy, even though they would take some time to wind down physically.

• gringojj
    gringojj

I went and looked in the bible, no where does it say adam and eve were to live forever,it just says they would die if they ate the fruit,and one day btw is a thousand years to jehovah,keep that in mind undecided.So if what the bible is true then they did die the same day.Adam lived i think 930 years that would be one day to god.Heres where im confused, if god intended us to live forever then why create the tree of the knowledge of good and bad at all? AG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit