The end is nigh

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2
    My monkey senses are telling me something is not right here

I think relying on your monkey senses is a good idea.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Hey Elijah, I thought brother Russell was 'the faithful slave'. So are you the faithful slave version 2? One of u must be fibbing.

Charles Taze Russell was misled. The faithful slave is a spiritual and physical sacrifice in like manner of Jesus Christ. The faithful slave is also a descendant of the Twelve Tribes of Israel. My appearance should lend a hand at identification.
    Also, brother Russell built himself up in this ungodly world of mankind with material goods. I have given up everything in like manner of the apostles of Jesus. I only have that which is necessary for survival. I will have plenty in the Kingdom of Jehovah as written.
    The Faithful Slave

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

I miss you man ... glad to see you pop in from time to time.

Next up should be a 2014 party ...

-ithinkisee

• EliJah
    EliJah

Next up should be a 2014 party ...

-ithinkisee

Truly I say to you this day, you will be with me in paradise in the year 2014. Jehovah does not waste any time. The faithful slave is not revealed to men and women upon the earth for no reason. The "Kindom of GOD" was born and fed in nine human months beginning on November 22, 2004, amen Prepare for your Salvation....... The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

What I like about you Elijah is that you never seem to get frustrated, even when everyone is mocking you. Very different from "faithful" JWs coming on this site who get worked up and resort to insult when they are contradicted.

You stick with your message and always answer calmly, I admire you for that.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Wow! Thanks man I appreciate that.

I remember having the relationship betwixt adam and jesus all worked out for the end date. Since Jesus was 30 when he was baptized then Adam must have been 30 when Eve was created. Since Jesus died at 33 1/2 and his life as a perfect man was supposed to correspond to Adam, I figured that Eve must have only been around for about 3 1/2 years... So the GT would start in Oct '05 and last 3 1/2 years

Dub thinkin is dumb thinkin eh? Ah well, I cant say I'm upset that I was wrong

Matt (Spring of '08 or bust class)

• luna2
    luna2

Your dates have a certain pleasing symmetry, IP, but I can't say that I'm sorry that they appear to be incorrect either....although we do have a couple days left yet.

• Leuese
    Leuese
    25-Oct-05 18:32 Oct 26, 2005

Post 76 of 102
    since 29-Sep-05

I've lurked here a long time and have seen many a whack job post end dates. The all invariably slink away never to be seen again. I prophesy that Eli will be wrong too, and slink away as well.
    I am a witness to many things and Truly I say to you, I have met the Almighty God Jehovah, and His son Jesus Christ in spirit. I have met my guardian angel, and also the angel Gabriel, as they have to bear witness just as they bore witness to the birth of Jesus Christ.........EVERYONE WILL LOVE JEHOVAH, AMEN. Jesus Christ has been revealed discreetly, as he bestowed many blows to my body in order to share a portion of what he experienced by ungodly men upon the earth. He is very reserved and prepared for battle, amen. Both have come to me in sorrow and in humor, the Father and Son, along with the twelve. They are followed by many angels and are on their way as we speak, amen. The Faithful and Discreet Slave This is a sign from GOD. Is it in order to build wisdom or in order to provide truth and understanding? There will be 18 manly helicopters in the Holy Land as the number of the wild beast, or 3 expressions like baby frogs, or tadpoles. A mans helicopter resembles a tadpole. Will this take place? I write this out of faith and rely upon JAH's wisdom to guide me, amen [FULFILLED]

This test is found within the body of this News Posting:

The U.N. aircraft are among as many as 91 helicopters, including 22 from other nations and 18 from aid agencies, currently being used for aid missions, according to the Pakistani military. The choppers have been in constant use since the quake, except for a few days when heavy rain grounded flights.

JEHOVAH AND JESUS WILL SAVE THEM, AMEN.......

The Faithful and Discreet Slave

• Leuese
    Leuese

THE WILD BEASTS OF THE FIELD WILL KNOW THE FEAR OF JEHOVAH, AMEN

THE FAITHFUL SLAVE OF JAH AND JESUS

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

BB,

Would you still swear you don't use duplicate accounts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit