The end is nigh

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

They have speculated on october 2005 as the date for the big A? I didn`t know that. Do you have a source, WT-article or something?

Oh, I see Elijah is here. He has predicted november 11th as the date for "something significant", a world-wide disaster of some sort, could even be Armageddon...(he`s a little vague, you know...). So I have promised him, that on november 11th I`ll be hiding in the basement with my woman and child, with bottled water, canned food and blankets. And if nothing happens, I`m gonna find his IP-adress, track him down on the internet, and sue him for emotional distress (as should be done with all false prophets, including the WTS). Hope you`re a wealthy man, ELijah, cause I`m gonna sue for everything you got!

• EliJah
    EliJah
    They have speculated on october 2005 as the date for the big A? I didn`t know that. Do you have a source, WT-article or something?

Oh, I see Elijah is here. He has predicted november 11th as the date for "something significant", a world-wide disaster of some sort, could even be Armageddon...(he`s a little vague, you know...). So I have promised him, that on november 11th I`ll be hiding in the basement with my woman and child, with bottled water, canned food and blankets. And if nothing happens, I`m gonna find his IP-adress, track him down on the internet, and sue him for emotional distress (as should be done with all false prophets, including the WTS). Hope you`re a wealthy man, ELijah, cause I`m gonna sue for everything you got!

I am a real person upon the earth. Would you like my phone number? email me at [email protected]
    I am a Christian blessed by ALMIGHTY GOD. I am waiting upon Jehovah also, and He is with me at all times. It is written, it will come without warning, amen. Even to the Faithful Slave upon the Earth, however the times will be cut short.......
    The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

I've lurked here a long time and have seen many a whack job post end dates. The all invariably slink away never to be seen again. I prophesy that Eli will be wrong too, and slink away as well.

• kls
    kls

• EliJah
    EliJah
    I've lurked here a long time and have seen many a whack job post end dates. The all invariably slink away never to be seen again. I prophesy that Eli will be wrong too, and slink away as well.

I am a witness to many things and Truly I say to you, I have met the Almighty God Jehovah, and His son Jesus Christ in spirit. I have met my guardian angel, and also the angel Gabriel, as they have to bear witness just as they bore witness to the birth of Jesus Christ.........EVERYONE WILL LOVE JEHOVAH, AMEN. Jesus Christ has been revealed discreetly, as he bestowed many blows to my body in order to share a portion of what he experienced by ungodly men upon the earth. He is very reserved and prepared for battle, amen. Both have come to me in sorrow and in humor, the Father and Son, along with the twelve. They are followed by many angels and are on their way as we speak, amen. The Faithful and Discreet Slave This is a sign from GOD. Is it in order to build wisdom or in order to provide truth and understanding? There will be 18 manly helicopters in the Holy Land as the number of the wild beast, or 3 expressions like baby frogs, or tadpoles. A mans helicopter resembles a tadpole. Will this take place? I write this out of faith and rely upon JAH's wisdom to guide me, amen

• Cellist
    Cellist

Enigma One, you haven't been here quite long enough. This particular prophet won't slink away for long.

Cellist

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Hmmm, I remember JCanon, JGraves, Brownboy, Larry something or other, and a few others. All predicted dates of the end. All no longer are here as they were too ashamed to face the music. Come Nov. 12th I'll still be here....this new prophet won't be.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I had to chuckle at the original post here - how we tried at times to pull a bunch of unrelated figures together to come up with some specific date for Armageddon or whatever - and how it always fell through. Nice to be able to look back and laugh at it, eh?

Elijah - nice to have a new nut job on the site. You guys keep it interesting. Next time you get to talk with Jehovah tell him to come on over and see me. I've got some questions for him. If he can't make it, tell him to send his kid over. I'll be glad to talk with either one. I'll even throw in lunch. PS: Do they have an e-mail address? Maybe I could drop them a line?

S4

• LDH
    LDH

I love setting "reminders" on my Outlook calendar for the 'day after' something tragic is to happen. It's like "pick up the dry cleaning." Always something mundane that makes me laugh.

Yes, sad isn't it Elijah? I won't be lucky enough to do something wild like run throught the streets with blood to the ornament of my SUV!!! (I got rid of my horse last week)

Dang, Jehovah gets to have all the fun, what with killing everybody.

• Kaput
    Kaput
    A mans helicopter resembles a tadpole.

Some help on this one EliJah?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit