The end is nigh

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think that to proerly understand the days and the seasons one must examine the types and thereby gain insight into the antitypes.

Let our own dear brother Chuck Russell be a type.

He chucked (pun intended!) out on Halloween, 1916. Certainly then we faithful must endure only a little while longer. Wait patiently for the end of the month and then the end (of the month) will be suddenly upon you!

Also note that it has been - or will be - 89 years since "that servant," brother Chuck, the "laodicean Minister," descended into the abyss to meet the White Worm. There must be significance in that, but we leave it to our advertising agency to work out the story line.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Same thing with the jw. The will be saying the world is about to end until.... well, until the world ends. Then they will jump up and down saying this proves they are the one true religion as the fire and brimstone rains upon their heads.

Ha ha, yeah. "We were right, we were right, welcome Jeho....AAHHHHHHHHHHH"

Ha ha!

• jgnat
    jgnat

I won't respond or mock Elijah/BrownBoy. His rants can be heard in any mental ward in any city. He needs institutionalized care. I hear his son is in town. I wish his son would intervene on his behalf.

• integ
    integ

I'd rather worship 'Elijah' than the evil old farts in Brooklyn. If I had to make a choice between the two, then Elijah..SIGN ME UP! I'M IN!

He seems a lot nicer.

Integ.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    I won't respond or mock Elijah/BrownBoy. His rants can be heard in any mental ward in any city. He needs institutionalized care. I hear his son is in town. I wish his son would intervene on his behalf.

Yeah. He makes for an easy target.

Sometimes it is hard for us reformed smart-asses to remember that people who set us on edge are not objects. When these faithful slave types start in, it naturally reminds folks here of how much damage has been caused by such claims in our own lives.

Our natural instinct is to make fun. Wisdom (to the extent we possess it) will dictate that we remember that these are real people, not symbols of our anger. Furthermore it is important to remember that some folks have loved ones with similar problems. We have to consider their feelings as well.

CYP

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Elijah - nice to have a new nut job on the site. You guys keep it interesting. Next time you get to talk with Jehovah tell him to come on over and see me. I've got some questions for him. If he can't make it, tell him to send his kid over. I'll be glad to talk with either one. I'll even throw in lunch. PS: Do they have an e-mail address? Maybe I could drop them a line?

What would you like to know about your GOD Jehovah? He is with me at ALL times, amen.

The Faithful Slave

• EliJah
    EliJah
    A mans helicopter resembles a tadpole.
    Some help on this one EliJah?

There are many descriptive meanings in the bible. For instance is there a "Wild Beast" as one with sharp teeth that devours nations? It is apparent that the beasts of the bible are those that create wars, or unruly nations.

Locusts and baby frogs are mens helicopters.

7 And the likenesses of the locusts resembled horses prepared for battle; and upon their heads [were] what seemed to be crowns like gold, and their faces [were] as men’s faces, 8 but they had hair as women’s hair. And their teeth were as those of lions; 9 and they had breastplates like iron breastplates. And the sound of their wings [was] as the sound of chariots of many horses running into battle. 10 Also, they have tails and stings like scorpions; and in their tails is their authority to hurt the men five months. 11 They have over them a king, the angel of the abyss. In Hebrew his name is A·bad´don, but in Greek he has the name A·pol´lyon.

The Faithful Slave

• kls
    kls
    Do you think Elijah is serious or just pulling our collective legs?

Carla , i think you have a point . My monkey senses are telling me something is not right here .

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Hey Elijah, I thought brother Russell was 'the faithful slave'. So are you the faithful slave version 2? One of u must be fibbing.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

IP sec i cant believe you are jumping ahead like this!!

theres still 5 days to go, i am convinced the end will come then, after all they have never been wrong before!

or have they??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit