The end is nigh

by IP_SEC 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Do you guys think we are sufficiantly along in the month of October to be able to say that the end isnt coming in the fall of '05?

When I was a dub I really thought the end was coming this month.

1975+30= 2005

If adam was 30 when eve was created this would be the end of the 5000 years of since Jahs last rest.

Eve created, Jah rest for 1000 years (1k years is as one day to jovah) He picks up work again 1000 years after eve is created. Now in 2005 that means he has just 1 more "day" until the next great 1k years sabbath. Jebus kills us all and begins the 1000 year reign. At the end of the 1000 years we have the last test just in time for jovah to rest again, with all of the witnesses entering into his rest.

Damn I guess I was wrong

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Well we have 6 days left before the end of the world eh?

• kls
    kls

Anything the cult says ,i know it is all BS. I pretty much knew that even when i was recruited into it ,so i really never believed much in what they said.

Binner , you will die are very old wrinkled old man still riding the bus.

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Well that makes you one smart monkey. :)

• kls
    kls
    Well that makes you one smart monkey. :)

It come with my monkey beauty

• JH
    JH

Not so fast young man...

This is the formula which gives us the exact day and hour of Armageddon.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Do you guys think we are sufficiantly along in the month of October to be able to say that the end isnt coming in the fall of '05?

When I was a dub I really thought the end was coming this month.

1975+30= 2005

If adam was 30 when eve was created this would be the end of the 5000 years of since Jahs last rest.

Eve created, Jah rest for 1000 years (1k years is as one day to jovah) He picks up work again 1000 years after eve is created. Now in 2005 that means he has just 1 more "day" until the next great 1k years sabbath. Jebus kills us all and begins the 1000 year reign. At the end of the 1000 years we have the last test just in time for jovah to rest again, with all of the witnesses entering into his rest.

Damn I guess I was wrong

Have no Fear, I am Witness to the fact that JEHOVAH GOD THE ALMIGHTY IS WITH US. The words of the prophets have to be fulfilled by the Law of the Heavens established before the founding of the planet earth. HE is STRONG ! ! ! It will take place at any given day. Live each day with your heads raised up high as your salvation in NEAR, AMEN. The Faithful Slave

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    Have no Fear, I am Witness to the fact that JEHOVAH GOD THE ALMIGHTY IS WITH US. The words of the prophets have to be fulfilled by the Law of the Heavens established before the founding of the planet earth. HE is STRONG ! ! ! It will take place at any given day. Live each day with your heads raised up high as your salvation in NEAR, AMEN. The Faithful Slave

Well look at that! The Faithful Slave has joined JWD! Hurrah! Thanks for dropping by. Well Faithful Slave I'm happy for you that you have such personal strong conviction but I don't think you will get very far here. Your words may have more impact in a Watchtower magazine.

• twinflame
    twinflame

It's funny....before becoming a JW I just loved math because it was always so exact and dependable. They take the fun out of everything.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Interesting to see that the 1975 speculation still lives on in muted form among the R&F.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit