WT Dec 1st 2005, calls us "pests" to be exterminated

by BluesBrother 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hey , I amazed at the number of views to this thread, 1200 or more, I never got the WT to so many people when I used to do the "Magazine Work"!

I posted the whole page so the context was retained , I think it absolutely clear what they mean . I know many dubs who favour the more open viewpoint, "We may be surprised at the people who survive" but they will still be offering this mag to the householders . It is the written, published word that really matters .

Gary is right , although they would never accept it. They are political . My dictionary defines politics as "The science and art of government". That is exactly what they are all about

Thanks to all

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Awwright now...! Enough with the Wabbit huntin' stuff...

We are just soft, lovable creatures -- just like Smurfs ! And they are not 'pests' either. Hrmmmpphh !

I do hope this magazine gets some national news coverage, it is truly sickening.

Oh, btw, "HI" to Brownboy, er, Elijah.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Hellrider makes a very valid point about the Nazis and indeed other propaganda machines that urged genocide and murder.
    The way they do it is to de-humanize the target. No one in their right mind would smash a babies skull in but if you cultivate the right mindset then you don't see the innocent just the vermin.
    Eyeslice

• heathen
    heathen
    God will back their new government but stay absent and invisible

LMAO . I think the plan is to wait on God to destroy all their enimies and then take over . There is no way they could over run the US government or any other man made government . The worst any charge could be made would be sedition but that would have to be a real stretch to convict .

• Balsam
    Balsam

I just got that magazine from a JW who comes by here, and was reading it today. I thought they are refering to humans as pests how demeaning to people. I can remember cringing years ago at such comments and then accepting it till I would think well my worldly family are viewed as pests and it really was troubling. I plan to bring it to the JW attention when she comes back again.

Balsam

• Shania
    Shania

I would say to the householder at the door, "you have a beautiful home, suppose you rented your home out to people who would not take care of it, in fact cause much damage to it, what would you do, destroy the home? or evict the tenants? Of course they would say evict the tenants.....................then I would hand a lovely WT like this one on Armageddon and say" well thats what God wants to do...............................evict (KILL) the tenants"..............then I would offer a Bible Study, to help save them from being evicted (KILLED)..............how kind.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Awwright now...! Enough with the Wabbit huntin' stuff...

We are just soft, lovable creatures -- just like Smurfs ! And they are not 'pests' either. Hrmmmpphh !

I do hope this magazine gets some national news coverage, it is truly sickening.

Oh, btw, "HI" to Brownboy, er, Elijah.

Hello Prince Rabbit, do I have many adventures to share. Jehovah and Jesus have strung me along in this ungodly world of satan as a witness to all that needs to be cleaned up. I am truly in AWE of JAH and CHRIST, amen. They will bear witness of my tasks in due season. Good to see you as my friendly food at the proper time....... The Faithful Slave, Estephan Leche

• Scully
    Scully

You know, it's actually rather amazing that they would print something so offensive. Aren't they worried that someone might post it on a website and embarrass them with their own words?

You'd think they would have learned by now.

• Scully
    Scully

I think it would be great to print out a few copies and send them to people who can give this cult some well-earned exposure.

• Children's Aid Society / Child Protective Services
    • Dr. Phil
    • Oprah
    • lawyers and judges working JW-related child sexual abuse cases and JW divorce cases
    • teachers
    • psychiatrists, psychologists and therapists
  • theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

nice!! my only question is why do you guys still read this babble?? this gibberish is pointless and retarded!!! i tend to stay away from it myself!! it just makes me feel sick!!

the infamous one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit