WT Dec 1st 2005, calls us "pests" to be exterminated

by BluesBrother 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, lowieke

He moaned and said some nasty things about American Witnesses.

You can challenge him on this. One of the aspects of the JW's is that they are "unified" around the world. Your JW friend will have to study this very same magazine with everyone else. By the way, being inoffensive and slippery is a JW trait. It is very hard to get a straight answer out of them.

• Shakita
    Shakita
    Calling fellow humans "pests" to be "eliminated" (exterminated) is about as low as any group can go. This was Hitler's philosophy. I wish detriment to anybody who would associate with this group.

Hi Gary. That is an excellent point. I was thinking along those same lines when I read how the WT views opposers or anyone that is not a JW as a pest that needs to be exterminated. I can't believe how despicable that statement is. Hitler wanted to create his master race by eliminating or exterminating those pests that didn't fit his definition of human beings. Those races that were the most impure were considered to be the closest to the apes.

You WT leaders are disgusting. You claim that Christ is your master and yet you call for the extermination of those persons that disagree with you and refer to these human beings as pests to be exterminated. Are you missing something WT leaders? You are just as murderous as the mass murderer Hitler who you love to condemn. Hitler wanted to murder all those persons that didn't fit into his idea of the perfect human. What has escaped your notice, oh WT gods, is that you want the same pure race of only Jehovah's Witnesses, except that you won't murder to get your perfect race. The God that you serve will gladly do it for you.

Mr. Shakita

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Llowieke (the fox).

Welcome to the forum, Llowieke. I make my usual home in Michigan, USA. The southwest part is populated with mostly dutch immigrants. I have noticed the people tend to be quiet, polite, reserved and as you said, a bit naive. It must be a cultural thing. It's like walking back in time 40 years, being there.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes this has to go into my archives -truly disgusting

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

as FHN said on another thread

I say that with gods like Jehovah, who needs enemies?
  • Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So they finally came out and said it - they take the position that unbelievers are on a par with rats and cockroaches.

Can't you just feel the love?

W

• Sheepish
    Sheepish
    Hi, my name is Llowieke (the fox). I'm from the Netherlands. NO I'm not a former Witness,: in all of the New Testament I cant find a txt about anyone bearing witness of Jehova. Christ is the word, Christ is the name, not Jehova. That's old hat. Interesting reading this Forum. Feel sorry for all you guys and gals that had to put up with this rubbish for such a long time. Wish you strenght and peace. I'll be around. God bless. Llowieke

You are correct here, but Jehovah is not completely ignored. About Jesus it was said, "In him dwells the the fullness of the Godhead BODILY". Jesus means "Jehovah saves."(Or, "Yahshua" means "Yahweh saves") There is a lot of scripture that link the "I AM" with Jesus.You are correct in ascertaining the witnesses missed this. They are stuck in many ways in the Old Testement, and yet will decide which things they will ,and will not believe from there.It's nice when you make up your own religion, you can decide what you will and will not accept!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I can't put into words how I feel about this new article. How could they print something like this? Will the JW's, including my parents, be at the hall, clapping for this? Yea, call Jehovah the pest exterminator. KILL, KILL.

I know some active JW's, have already responded to this thread, but I think that they should refrain responding to this thread. This is so very hateful, and emotionally packed.

In 20+years out of the organization, I, tonight, feel more disgust, and hatred toward the WTBTS, than I ever have. I wish I had the balls to go to the KH and stand up, when they got to this paragraph, and say how I feel. Or pay to have this printed in the newspaper. (I know copywrite).

Maybe next issue can have some cartoons, with the EXTERMINATOR, doing his job. Or better yet, they like drawing real looking killings. The big FINGER, snuffing out a young child. MY TEETH ARE CLINCHED SO TIGHT, THEY HURT. HL

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Here's who they remind me of:

"Where did those pesky wabbits go?"

Too bad for them that wabbits multiply so fast!!! They will have to use a lot of ammunition and a lot of exterminators to get them all...

Swalker

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

LOL, Swalker! Kill the Wabbit, Kill the Wabbit!(to the tune of Wagner's Valkeries).

Seriously, with the past comments about how it is too bad the secular authorities won't let true believers administer a good stoning, and later articles on why Phinneas makes shis-ke-bob out of Zimri, I gotta wonder if they are not being primed for something...or being used as a proving ground for some other entity (call me Rusty Shackleford!).

This may be more seperating work. Those who really have a conciense will reason on this, and get the heck out. The ones that are left are hard core. Any natural affection has been leached right out of them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit