WT Dec 1st 2005, calls us "pests" to be exterminated

by BluesBrother 80 Replies latest watchtower bible

• heathen
    heathen

I agree that the bible has alot to say about people and very little of it good . Most of it degrades our behaviour to that of the animals . Jesus said of the pharisees that they were the offspring of vipers , the sheep like ones that follow the lamb are good but the goat like ones are evil . True they are not showing the unconditonal love when they publish things like that but that is about the sentiment in the bible . I don't care what elijah has to say about it as he clearly is clueless .

• avishai
  • horrible life
    horrible life

Whats wrong avishai? Did it make you sick? Are you revolted? I shouldn't have come back into this thread. HL

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Yea, call Jehovah the pest exterminator. KILL, KILL.

Makes me think of Muhammed Ali. "I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee." Jehovah's a lean, mean killin' machine.

• avishai
    avishai

I am revolted.

• searcher
    searcher

If this organisation ever acheived 'secular power'..................

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    If this organisation ever acheived 'secular power'..................

Fat chance that's ever gonna happen. And they need to learn a thing or two from WWII history, Hitler didn't continue until his Third Reich came to fruition, he was stopped and he killed himself in disgrace.

• avengers
    avengers
    Then call me a "cockroach"!

And I will be the roach from hell. lol

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

All things considered, I'd rather be a cockroach slated for extermination than a protector of pedophiles.

W

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

COC Ray Franz overheard his uncle Watchtower top leader Fred Franz describe the Billion(s) of children rendered 'bird food' at armageddon as [quote] "..well little nits they grow up to be big nits"[unquote]

Many times returning to the vehicle after being rejected by a 'goat' my elder dad would say;"well i like that home after armageddon we will rake out their bones and move in"

I was indoctrinated with this hard core supremacist shit from birth,it is truly a triumph of human spirit that i was able to turn it all around.-Danny Haszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit