Has the exodus begun now?

by toby888 49 Replies latest jw friends

• architect
    architect

Does anyone know how the DF figures compare with those being baptised every year?

• watch the tower
    watch the tower

HAHA! Elijah!

I have shed my blood on behalf of many also. This is how I have rightfully gained my position, amen.

Would you like a band aid?

Ouch! I just got a paper cut. I think I have rightfully gained my position too. As a clutz that is...

• blondie
    blondie

EliJah, I have a feeling you have posted on JWD under other usernames.

• atypical
    atypical

I am the almighty laptop user. Amen.

I seize every opportunity to log on to JWD with beer in hand. Amen.

I like EliJah's posts because they show how easy it is for someone to claim to be the FDS. Amen.

My dog is licking his balls. Amen.

• EliJah
    EliJah

1 Happy is the man that has not walked in the counsel of the wicked ones, And in the way of sinners has not stood, And in the seat of ridiculers has not sat. (Psalms 1:1)

Enough Said

• EliJah
    EliJah
    EliJah, I have a feeling you have posted on JWD under other usernames.

I begin as Brownboy before I was chosen by Jehovah, amen. If you do research under these posting you will see that the writings of the faithful slave have come to pass, Selah.......
    T.F.D.S.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    I am the almighty laptop user. Amen.

I seize every opportunity to log on to JWD with beer in hand. Amen.

I like EliJah's posts because they show how easy it is for someone to claim to be the FDS. Amen.

My dog is licking his balls. Amen.

You ridicule the Most High God JAH, and in the end He will ridicule you in like manner, amen

The Faithful Slave

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

elijah,

i challenge jehovah to an indian leg wrestle. please let me know where and when to meet him.

thx,

tetragod

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

There has nearly always been an exodus - proven by a simple count.

Take the previous year's total average publishers and add the current year's total number baptised:

- Compare this Grand Total with the actual average number of publishers for the current year.

- The current year's average is nearly always a lot less than the number of baptisms added to the previous year's average.

In fact, it always used to be roughly on the scale of for every two persons "coming in", there was one who "went out."

This ratio applied even in countries where there had been a noticeable increase in publishers.

The only time there was an exception to this was during the mid-1980s , when the WTS mounted a campaign to re-activate those who once might have "active publishers" ect.

I haven't seen the latest statistics (better things to do with my time!), but by all reports, these would look bad!

Jack.

• atypical
    atypical

EliJah, how was I ridiculing Jah? Because I couldn't help but laugh at your jokes?

Is that sort of like the jw mentality, that if you criticize or question the organization, you are insulting Jehovah? I don't think many people here have room for that mindset anymore.

Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit