Has the exodus begun now?

by toby888 49 Replies latest jw friends

• atypical
    atypical

This EliJah guy seems hella entertaining. How can I be one of your followers, dude?

Kid-A, I'll fight you for the #1 fan postion.

• luna2
    luna2

Given what we know about service and mag/book placement statistics (ie...lots of padding and outright lying going on), I don't put much stock in charts and stats from the great and powerful WTS. There are any number of nominal JWs here and on other m/b's who are being counted as true blue members of the cult but we know that they are merely biding their time until they can make their break. How many are there that feel the same but don't post or don't even go online?

I'm also not looking for some mass exodus. The world is a big, scary place sometimes and people will cling to whatever makes them feel safe or at least provides some sort of an explanation for the inexplicable, faulty though it may be. I just hope that all those who are waking up from the Watchtower stupor find their way to freedom in their own time.

• EliJah
    EliJah
    I was told that a comment was made from the platform that their absence was a demonstration of their lack of faith in Jehovah.

What kind of god demands that you stay put during a hurricane to appease him?

Could it be the JWs are worshipping the wrong brand of God?

As some might recall, a building collapsed as Jesus Christ was giving food at the proper time to his followers. It is not wise to stand within the force of a hurricane. This is why the warning went out to those that saw the abomination that causes desolations to FLEE to the mountains and not even look back.

Jehovah does not act in miracles of modern day man but by teaching wisdom to others. Jehovah does answer prayers by influencing the minds of those that are willing to help their fellow man in times of need. Everyone should be wise and preserve yourselves alive. It is evident that there are Floods and Earthquakes abroad. Seek Shelter when the opportunity arrives and warn others, always approaching your GOD JAH in prayer, amen......

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and JESUS

• kid-A
    kid-A

It is evident that there are Floods and Earthquakes abroad. Seek Shelter when the opportunity arrives and warn others, always approching your GOD JAH in prayer, amen......

Elijah, you should apply to be the new FEMA director !!!

• EliJah
    EliJah
    This EliJah guy seems hella entertaining. How can I be one of your followers, dude?

Kid-A, I'll fight you for the #1 fan postion.

My earthly name is Estephan Leuese. I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave foretold of in the book of Matthew. I am out of the East of Eden and direct descendant of Abraham through the tribe of LEVI. There is Jesse, JESUS who layed down his life on the behalf of many, and there is I, in the line of Jesus Christ as a branch, or symbol of PEACE in the End Times. I am a Slave to my Master JEHOVAH GOD and Jesus Christ as one who will effectate the LAW of ALMIGHTY GOD upon the earth as "King of the 'NEW JERUSALEM". In like manner I have been tested upon the earth of mankind by my willingness to give up my life on the behalf of many in the spirit realm, and also in the earthly realm. I have shed my blood on behalf of many also. This is how I have rightfully gained my position, amen. Do not follow me, but follow the teachings of the Father JAH and His son Jesus Christ, on their way as we speak, amen. The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and JESUS

• kid-A
    kid-A

YES!!!!! Thats what I was waiting for, THANK YOU!!!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

dave,

no magazines, no membership, no rules, no doctrine, no requests, no offers. nothing. antithesis.

tetragod

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Hey Elijah, dude, you forgot to take your medication again, how many times does mom have to tell you that you will get dilusional if you don't take it? Now be a good little boy and take a few extra ones, and you will think happy thoughts, and forget all this prophet of Jehovah nonsense. Good night

IC

• Mary
    Mary
    EliJah said: My earthly name is Estephan Leuese.

EliJah, you realize that you can sue your parents for inflicting this name on you right?

I am the Faithful and Discreet Slave foretold of in the book of Matthew.

Ah yes, this would explain everything. Jesus told us you were a-coming.........

I am out of the East of Eden and direct descendant of Abraham through the tribe of LEVI.

You are?! What a coincidence, so am I!! Hey, maybe we should have a family reunion and shoot the shit eh!!

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

It looks like the greatest drop off of baptisims was between '97 and 98. To humanity's credit, they have been declining ever since. Could that be attributed to the more people using the internet, or some aspect of JW dogma? Is that about the time they announced new light on what a generation was?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit