Has the exodus begun now?

by toby888 49 Replies latest jw friends

• EliJah
    EliJah
    Is it that damn "read the bible daily" sign on the Watchtower building?

The Constant Feature is the Ungodly world built up be satan and his followers. The Buildings that bring this earth to ruin. This is what will be cleansed as the elements become intensely hot, amen. This will also include all unhealthy bacterias, insects, plagues, etc. etc. ALL in ONE HOUR, AMEN.

T.F.D.S.

• Mary
    Mary
    Recent study articles show how the WTS is trying to rev up the flock by beating them.

As well as getting out that mouldy old carrot and dangling it in front of everyone again.....at the one day ASSembly last week, they made the thrilling announcement that "all the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled" and that they're "just waiting for the other shoe to drop." There were murmurs in the audience (so reminencent of the pre-1975 days) where you could tell people were thinking:

1. Holy shit, don't tell me that finally, something is going to happen!
    2. I hope the end comes before my next Visa bill comes in
    3. Maybe I should sell all my belongings and spend the remaining months in this System of Things pioneering
    4. I wonder if Jehovah will kill me for faking my hours in Service
    5. I hope Brother so-and-so doesn't make it
    6. I hope Sister so-and-so doesn't make it
    7. Does this mean I'll have to stop fornicating and actually get married?
    8. Does this mean that I'm stuck with my mate for all eternity?
    9. Hot damn! I can't wait to see all those churches fall down!!
    10. Is it 4:30 yet?
  • Cellist
    Cellist

Mary, rofl

Cellist

• EliJah
    EliJah

As well as getting out that mouldy old carrot and dangling it in front of everyone again.....at the one day ASSembly last week, they made the thrilling announcement that "all the prophecies in Daniel have been fulfilled" and that they're "just waiting for the other shoe to drop." There were murmurs in the audience (so reminencent of the pre-1975 days) where you could tell people were thinking:
    1. Holy shit, don't tell me that finally, something is going to happen!
    2. I hope the end comes before my next Visa bill comes in
    3. Maybe I should sell all my belongings and spend the remaining months in this System of Things pioneering
    4. I wonder if Jehovah will kill me for faking my hours in Service
    5. I hope Brother so-and-so doesn't make it
    6. I hope Sister so-and-so doesn't make it
    7. Does this mean I'll have to stop fornicating and actually get married?
    8. Does this mean that I'm stuck with my mate for all eternity?
    9. Hot damn! I can't wait to see all those churches fall down!!
    10. Is it 4:30 yet?

This holds TRUE. The "KINGDOM OF GOD" was born on November 22nd 2004, Amen

I am the Promised Seed of Abraham upon the Earth, out of the Tribe of LEVI, Amen

I am a TRUE Witness to the Birth and Arrival of JESUS CHRIST in the Heavens, Amen

I am the TRUE Faithful and Discreet Slave upon the Earth of Mankind, Amen

JAH and JESUS are in our Midst soon to bring to ruin those ruining the earth, meaning "They will have to clean it up under Authority of JESUS CHRIST in the HEAVENS, A MIGHTY GOD

The Faithful Slave, ESTEPHAN LEUESE "SOON TO BE ANOINTED AS KING OF "NEW JERUSALEM"

• kid-A
    kid-A

The Faithful Slave, ESTEPHAN LEUESE "SOON TO BE ANOINTED AS KING OF "NEW JERUSALEM"

holy crap he's finally back!!! Elijah, please start another one of your threads, they are the most fun on the board! I'm waiting!!!!!

-# 1 Fan

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

This holds TRUE. The "KINGDOM OF GOD" was born on November 22nd 2004, Amen

I am the Promised Seed of Abraham upon the Earth, out of the Tribe of LEVI, Amen

I am a TRUE Witness to the Birth and Arrival of JESUS CHRIST in the Heavens, Amen

I am the TRUE Faithful and Discreet Slave upon the Earth of Mankind, Amen

JAH and JESUS are in our Midst soon to bring to ruin those ruining the earth, meaning "They will have to clean it up under Authority of JESUS CHRIST in the HEAVENS, A MIGHTY GOD

God Who invites us to become as gods!
    Muse of our civilization,
    Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!
    Satan, mighty Liberator,
    Bearer of true Light!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I only know that a hurricane named Wilma was coming for Southwest Florida and the fanatics JW elders still didn't canceled the meeting.

Well, come to find out, I heard from somebody that attended the meeting that over 1/2 the JWs missed that meeting because they were preparing at home for the storm that was coming.

I was told that a comment was made from the platform that their absence was a demonstration of their lack of faith in Jehovah.

Things that make you go.... hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

DY

• watch the tower
    watch the tower
    I was told that a comment was made from the platform that their absence was a demonstration of their lack of faith in Jehovah.

What kind of god demands that you stay put during a hurricane to appease him?

Could it be the JWs are worshipping the wrong brand of God?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    God Who invites us to become as gods!

Muse of our civilization,

Dread Enemy of its tyrant god!

Satan, mighty Liberator,

Bearer of true Light!

This "Satan" of yours sounds interesting, Tetra. Tell me more.

What's he offering? [The other guy's offering some sort of eternal life, but he gets a little hazy on the details.]

What's it cost? [The other guy's asking for all my time and a chunk of my money until I die. (Seems kinda pricey)]

Anybody ever join up, then leave? [Not sure about the other guy, I'm not allowed to talk to anybody that's left.]

If you've got a magazine or something you can send me, by all means!

Dave

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Yeah My homeland, PUERTO RICO is in the zero or negative.. yeah!!! Those are awesome news!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit