Men and women don't understand eachother

by ballistic 46 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Ask her if she is intrested and if she is great

and then tell her she is great but you're not interested

• ballistic
    ballistic

blinking eck tij, are you saying I should play the game?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Playing games is just plain stupid.

I suspect the comment.

'I'm starting to like you too much... I'm gunna try not to speak or see you for a few days'
    This sounds like things are going too fast for her and she is scared.
  • dezpbem
    dezpbem

I agree with Lady Lee. Sounds to me like she needs you to speak to he a bit less and see her a little less. But I can't discount Enosant's experience. It's one or the other in my judgement. I've just happen to have the type of experience Lady Lee describes so that's my reference point.

You could try what Lola says and ask. Ask if it's that she needs space or is trying to see if you care enough to step forward. The way she worded it sounds to me like a need for space. Keep us posted on what happens in the coming months. I'm very curious to know the outcome.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Sounds to me as if she's insecure and is afraid if she does like you she'll lose you.

That's really too much speculation from one line though. You're the one who has to talk to her and figure out what she's doing and thinking. Everything here is merely speculation.

• enosant
    enosant

Good looking girl? Yeah, a real doll - perfect, petite brunnette down to the cutest accent (she is French)! She's all that! No air and graces though - didn't wear make-up or strong perfume but was a babe like no other! hhmmm ... God I miss her!

No wasn't the kind of girl who has guys waiting in the wings (I had one like that afterwards - & boy did she make me feel innadequate!), although I could see how other men looked longingly at her and I was confortable with that because we only had eyes for each other. °}{°

Oh, what do I know! Maybe she was a bit of a monkey and had grabbed another branch before letting go of me! Afterall, the guy she went for was a student in her French class, a drummer in some rock band ...

Hey, now I am learning to play the guitar! ;-)

enosant
    Un peut de bien ne peut faire de mal - es.67
  • Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

She could also be straight up trying to be honest with you.

ie She see herself becoming addicted and don't quite like that feeling. So she wants to baack it up a bit to get control of her feelings.

Hey Dude, maybe you got it like that. So as the rest have said ... ask her what does she mean by what she said. It can't hurt. Be a little bit vulnerable ... you might get a great experience out of it.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Ballizztic baby, guys say the same thing to women all the time. It's not a woman thing. It's a human thing.

When you're with the right person, eventually, you won't have any problem understanding each other. I used to think men and women couldn't communicate because they are too different. That is until I met Andy. We communicate almost perfectly. We easily understand each other. Now I realize that any problem I've had communicating with boyfriends or husbands was just a human problem and not a gender issue.

Seriously, when you find the person who is best for you, you should not have any problems understanding each other. If you do have problems like that with a lady, you are incompatible and you're going to have a lot of storms in your relationship. I bet you know a few men you don't understand or communicate well with either.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I dont understand women either - thats what makes them so wonderful and fun and mysterious and FRUSTRATING!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I dont understand women either - thats what makes them so wonderful and fun and mysterious and FRUSTRATING!

We aren't that different from you. Really, we're not that hard to understand. Just tell us what you don't understand and we'll explain it to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit