Men and women don't understand eachother

by ballistic 46 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK how's this one:

'I'm starting to like you too much... I'm gunna try not to speak or see you for a few days'

what??? :0

ok, I will post back here any more things I don't understand as time progresses

and ladies, feel free to post anything you don't understand that men say, I'm sure we will know what is going on (NOT)!!!

• lola28
    lola28

If men and women understood each other it would be no fun. Ballistic what are you doing? I think I remember something about you dating on-line, am I right?

lola

• enosant
    enosant

I here you buddy!

Maybe she's wants some distance to see if the physical part of your relationship is not blinding her (or you both) as to whether you are suited for each other. (Basically I think it would be fair to say that the woman knows more about what's going on in the relationship than the guy, I think.)

Or she may want you to chase after her and not let her take her distance quietly, as if you didn't deserve her. She wants to see how much you want her.

Maybe you could let her know how much you care for her, desire to be with her and how deep your love is for her. And if she still wants a little distance, that's ok too. Its her perogative and you just wanted her to know how you felt.

Caveat: I'm no expert. This is just what I would do in that situation. How you deal with it is your decision.

enosant
    Un peut de bien ne peut faire de mal - es.67
  • Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe she is scared of commitment or attachment.

S

• ballistic
    ballistic

lola: yes, I'm the online dating guy of recent

enosant : but thats the thing, it's IF , IF , IF, you cannot fathom these things.

I am the guy that's had women turn their backs on me several times in a row - so the last thing I am gunna do is chase after a woman. So if a woman wants to play a game of 'lets see if this guy chases me' I aint gunna play it.!

• lola28
    lola28

Ballistic why not just ask her what the deal is? Ask her if she is intrested and if she is great, and if not move on, as they say "there are plenty of fish in the sea".

lola

• enosant
    enosant

We all need to feel wanted, desired ... and women particularly so.

I lost the love of my life by a little game like that. I thought she was the one. After 5 years living together we were thinking of having a baby (her idea) and we event went to Oz to spy out the land before we emigrated. Then she said, paraphrasing 'Looks like we are going to settle down. I need a little space to think.'! I was devastated, but I let her go. I thought I was being respectful but wasn't very articulate about how I really felt about her, about us. I was convinced she'd realise what a great thing we had and come back ... Of course, she met some smooth talker some time after and last I heard she's made herself a new life with him.

Now years later, I still can't get her out of my head and heart. I've measured all girls to her since and they've all fallen short! I still regret not going after her as per my own advice above! If I had, I would've known one way or the other, instead of the having feeling that I may never find someone like her again ... Fool!

enosant
    Un peut de bien ne peut faire de mal - es.67
  • JH
    JH

Man's best friend is the cat

Here pussy pussy pussy

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Here pussy pussy pussy

it's okay JH. women may not get it, but i sure do!

TS

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I thought I was being respectful but wasn't very articulate about how I really felt about her, about us. I was convinced she'd realise what a great thing we had and come back ... Of course, she met some smooth talker some time after

err, this speaks volumes to me. I bet this was a good looking girl, yeah? The kind that always has men waiting in the wings. This kind of girl is completely different to a normal kind of girl and how you handle her is different.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit