WHAT IS POPULAR RIGHT NOW THAT YOU CAN'T STAND?

by stillAwitness 44 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

That STUPID crazy frog

• professor
    professor
    2. Hollerback Girl (AHHH!! A little old, but still gets on my nerves when I hear it.)

Don't be dissin' on my girl now.

holla back

-pro

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

that creepy burger king dude!

alt

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's a speach pattern that is everywhere from commercials to sitcoms. The tone sounds beligerant and bored at the same time.... The intonation is flat...especially the last sylables of each sentence... drives me nuts!

Coffee

• Robdar
    Robdar

The signs that say "Home for Sale" instead of "House for Sale". You can't sell a home, you make it. You sell the house.

I watch very little tv so I know very little about what's going on out there that's popular. I do watch CNN occasionally. The thing that is bugging me right now is the Asian Bird Flu. It's almost as if CNN and the drs are trying to scare us to death.

• rebel8
    rebel8

How about reality home improvement shows that use the same stupid buzzwords--"pop", "change out the light fixture", "cooooooooolllor", "rework", and "space". And that one that goes barefoot all the time just to get attention. Blech.

• I quit!
    I quit!
    that creepy burger king dude

!

alt

Maybe you don't like him because he looks like he belongs in a Watchtower, actually the whole picture does.

• Plummet
    Plummet

Come on. That Burger KING Dude funny.

Cant Stand

1. Rap, that can't possibly be considered music.

2. Vehicles with loud, annoying stereo systems, along with all the thumping and rattling. I don't want to listen to your music, especially at 1 am.

3. All of those different Award Shows, do we really need so many, or any at all. I'm talking about the Emmys, Oscars, Golden Globes, Independent Spirit, Sag, Golden Satellite, Academy, American Music, Country Music, ESPY, MTV Music, Annual BET Awards, Billboard Music, Webby, Teen Choice, La Banda Elastica, Daytime Emmy, Tony, Academy of Country Music, Television Critics Association, Directors Guild of America, Latin Grammy's, Essence, Radio Music, ALMA and People's Choice awards.

4. Cigarettes and Cigars, they make my eyes burn and always make me sick.

5. Contacts, just the thought of putting something on your eye makes me cringe. I'll stick to my LASIK thank you very much.

• daystar
    daystar
    muffintops

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

I have to find a way to sneak that into a conversation somehow!

• Mary
    Mary

Another thing that's starting to get on my nerves are all the "Home Improvement" shows on where they have an idiot for a host/hostess and just before the commercials come on it says "...coming up on Trading Spaces/Take This House and Sell It/Hot Property/Sell Me!/Divine Design/..." and they're all saying stuff like "...we're really under the wire on this one!! "; or "...I don't see how we're going to have it done in time!!.." or "..I think we bit off more than we can chew on this one!! " or "...I am freaking out right now and I don't see how we're going to get it done before the open house!! "

Here's a tip: If you're fixing up a house that has sat on the market for months without selling, why on earth is it so important to have the changes made within 48 hours?? It's really starting to irritate me, because 99% of them do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit