WHAT IS POPULAR RIGHT NOW THAT YOU CAN'T STAND?

by stillAwitness 44 Replies latest jw friends

• happyout
    happyout

1. That stupid song saying something about "whatcha gonnd do with all that junk inside your hump" or something equally ridiculous

2. Politians who lie (ok, all politicians)

3. People who are famous for being rich (Paris Hilton)

4. People who talk during movies.

5. People who speed down residential streets (freeways are open season)

6. Teenagers who act like they don't have to work or do anything useful because their parents have spoiled them.

7. Little kids addressing adults by their first name (sorry, I'm just old fashioned that way)

8. Parents who yell at or hit their kids in public. Take care of that business at home!

9. FREAKIN' TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many more, but I should stop before I raise my blood pressure

Happyout

• Jordan
    Jordan

There are so many things I hate, but I'm just going to list one.

I hate my boss.

• I quit!
    I quit!

and people who have blue tooth headsets and wander around with them plugged into their ears because they think they are so darn cool.

I agree, they look completely stupid. Especially when they are in a restaurant having lunch with some and can't even take the stupid thing off long enough to pay attention to the person they are eating with.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Paris Hilton

Religion

Black Eyed Peas

American Idol Singers

The Apprentice

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Anything that is PC at any given moment.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

1. Jehovah's witnesses still knocking on my door after all these years (well, at least someone still cares about me, lol).

2. Flings

3. Alcoholism- is it me or is drinking out of hand in our society? Nothing wrong with getting a buzz sometime but god damn!

4. Emotional abuse in relationships (seems to be as popular for people to mistreat eachother as any fad)

• mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

there are many, I would have to say: 1) people in big oversize SUV's who tailgate you in the slow lane, 2)women and some men who just have to have the newest louis vuitton or dooney bag 3) and yes the cell phone thing, calling up someone just to tell them your at wal-mart buying some underwear and a bag of apples, I just don't get it!

• chrissy
    chrissy

"The Olsen twins......I have yet to see a picture of these bimbos that doesn't show them with their bodies turned towards each other, their faces up against each other, with that studied, stupid look on both their faces."

• shera
    shera
    3. The show Lost. I just don't get it.

Me too,I tried watching it..but can't take more then 10 mins,so I change the channel.hehehe

What gets to me if thinking that SKINNY is beautiful.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    You mean muffintops.

I have never heard that...but ROFLMAO!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit