WHAT IS POPULAR RIGHT NOW THAT YOU CAN'T STAND?

by stillAwitness 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Desperate Housewives!!!!!!!! Awww I hate it.. I went to school with Eva, I hated her then, and i hate her now.. I have a pic with her,.. she was always a skanky brat ho!

• Scully
    Scully

1. Reality TV - ALL OF IT
    2. CSI spin-offs
    3. belly-button piercings (you should see what a pregnancy does to it)
    4. belly tattoos (you should see what a pregnancy does to it)
    5. current fashion that requires girls to wear pants just above their pubic hairline with shorty shirts - far too few have the body to pull it off successfully
    6. people who live on fast food and can't understand why they are overweight
    7. frivolous lawsuits (people suing tobacco companies because they got lung cancer - DUH! or the WTS suing Quotes because their own literature "embarrasses" them)
  • luna2
    luna2

I agree about the false deadlines those home improvement shows saddle themselves with. I understand that its all about creating drama, but it gets old when every single show does it....and really, how good of a job are they doing when they are rushing around like that? I know that some people have had their houses (or at least rooms in their houses) completely trashed by Trading Spaces with crappy paint jobs, stuff pealing off the walls, stupid silk flowers hot-glued all over, good funiture being painted over to fit the hideous new decor...hope the participants' few minutes of being on television was worth the mess and expense of having to fix it all later.

Another type show I'm tired of is these fashion shows....from the ones where they give some dumb girl and a professional stylist one hour to race around a mall and try to duplicate a high fashion ensemble for under $150 to the one with Finola Hughes where they embarrass some poor slob, throw out their favorite stuff and make them pick from three "collections" put together by usually a relative, a friend and a pro. Actually, I don't mind seeing these people try something new, but I'm tired of skinny little Finola and her weird adolescent wardrobe and striped hair acting as fashion guru.

• kbare
    kbare

Definately Tom and Katie enough to make me throw up

Oh yeah and here in australia the whole princess mary thing...who cares,just because shes australian...i bet noone ever knew there was a royal family in denmark before.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

My car just broke down. I HATE THAT!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit