WHAT IS POPULAR RIGHT NOW THAT YOU CAN'T STAND?

by stillAwitness 44 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

WHAT'S REAL POPULAR RIGHT NOW THAT YOU JUST CANNOT STAND.

I got 5:

1. Desperate Housewives-no offense but a bunch of middle aged women running around having sex? No, really though. If men there age act like the women of Wisteria Lane then we'd all just assume they were going through a mid-life crisis of some sorts.

2. Beyonce! Is it me or does her extensions get longer and more blonde everytime I see her??!

3. The show Lost. I just don't get it.

4. Ringtones! I hate them, there annoyong and its ridiculous to want to spend that little $3 or $4 a month on something that seems so useless.

5. LASIK eye surgery. hello people? There are no long-term studies on the procedure. No data, no long term effects being recorded as of now. People whoare getting it done may end up blind in the next 20 years. I'll stick with my contacts thank you very much.

• daystar
    daystar

1. I always thought it stupid that in primary school, educational ignorance was considered cool. Is this still popular in US schools?

2. Hollerback Girl (AHHH!! A little old, but still gets on my nerves when I hear it.)

3. Loud, booming stereo systems in cars... complete with all the rattles.

4. Scientology

5. Any and all reality TV. This is the main reason I missed the first season of Lost when it first aired and had to catch up later. I thought it some sort of reality show. (BTW, if you don't "get" Lost, you have missed too much of it, IMO.)

6. LeetSpeak - L331 h4xrz sk1llz0rz pwn u!!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    1. Desperate Housewives-no offense but a bunch of middle aged women running around having sex? No, really though. If men there age act like the women of Wisteria Lane then we'd all just assume they were going through a mid-life crisis of some sorts.

Uh hm Do you think middle age women shouldnt have sex? Or is it the running around that offends? I sometimes forget that I am middle aged. Should I not be having sex?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

tattoos

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

People who constantly have a cell phone stuck to their ear just yackin about nothin.

Not talking about working folk who use their phone for a real reason.

Ahh it was fun to get that off my chest.

Thank you, thank you very much.

• kls
    kls

Binners

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I too agree that cell phones, in general, are very irritating. I have one but seldomly use it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

1. That blonde chick...what's her name? Oh yeah Paris Hilton...ew

2. Brad/Jen/Angelina - dont really care

3. Tom and Katie and baby makes three - double ew still think Tommy was a fool to leave his second wife

4. Demi and Ashton - dont care about that either

Hm have to think about the 5th entry

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Rap

MTV

• Mulan
    Mulan

Rap music

Paris Hilton

Religion/(fake Christians)

Plastic surgery

some of the new TV shows, including Desperate Housewives (I tried to watch them, but just can't get into them)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit