Have I been red flagged?

by searching4? 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• defd
    defd

vitty I have many. I always taylor them to my personality or the way I would put it. I never memorized word for word. I am the same with my comments at the hall for the watchtower. I dont give the answer from the para. word for word. I put them in my own words and even add a little somethin, somethin!

D.

• magoo
    magoo

to defd......

is that a picture of yourself performing in a drama @ an assembly? if it is....i think i know you. i always had my suspicions it was you...now i know!

magoo

• defd
    defd

magoo I have nEVER been on a drama. But I did have a SMALL part on the assembly yrs back

D.

• magoo
    magoo

defd

my bad......wrong jw

magoo

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I have never had them call ever either. And I've had 14 years to think of just what I want to say, too!

Sherry

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

JW's knock on my door from time to time, maybe once a year or so.I see JW's working my neighborhood once every couple of months, but mostly they pass by my house, mostly. I live in the same house that I grew up in and it's in the close to the hall I spent 10+ years in. The last time 2 JW's showed up, I was all ready to play dumb and listen to what they had to say. After listening to the pitch I was all ready to start asking apostate type questions, than an elders wife who knew me walked past my house. She called to me to say hi ( I'm not DA'ed of DF'ed) and said that everyone missed me at the meetings. The 2 "sisters" then put the magazines away and said they hoped to see me at a meeting soon.

Not that it will do any good, but I am still waiting on that unexpecting JW to come to my house so I can unleash my apostate powers.

Clayton

"Brothers dont shake hands, brothers got to hug"

• daystar
    daystar
    It could be the BEWARE OF DIRTY WHORE sign posted in my front yard ( I don't know how that got there).

Now it all makes sense! I guess it must be the BEWARE OF DIRTY BASTARD sign posted in mine, keeping them away.

• searching4?
    searching4?

Damn the signs that keep the JWs away.LOL

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

searching4?, I too think your plan is quite hillarious.

• searching4?
    searching4?

Thank God, someone gets my humor. Thanks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit