Have I been red flagged?

by searching4? 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• searching4?
    searching4?

Or........It could be the BEWARE OF DIRTY WHORE sign posted in my front yard ( I don't know how that got there).

Just kiddin' ( also kidding about the sitting and waiting part) I don't know what the deal is. I live in a huge housing development that is pretty nice. Lots of families, the perfect area for a nice day of service, so who knows??

• searching4?
    searching4?

Horrible Life,

LMAO!!!!

• tfsm
    tfsm

I was wondering the same thing. I asked awhile back on this forum if the dubs still go door-to-door because in fifteen years I have not had one caller. Don't get me wrong, I don't want any. I was just curious if they had some "new light" that made going out in service unneccessary. Everybody said they haven't changed their beliefs but maybe they are just getting lazy?

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Well, I think something odd's going on too! I used to see cargroups walking the streets on Saturdays even a few years ago, but seldom see them now. We live in a shady residential neighborhood and I only saw a cargroup once, last summer. My hubby and I work days, yet I have never found a tract or any items left in the door. I used to see them without fail when running errands on weekends, but rarely any more. Does this mean they feel they've reached all the sheep that remain, and their preaching work is done?

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

By now, traditional field service has to be such a bore! More and more Witnesses are signing up for art classes, or dance lessons, or other hobbies/activities and likely think "I can give a short witness there when appropriate and count every time I go and even count return visits!"

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

The answer is obvious... the holy spirit guides them away from your door...

• Andrea Wideman
    Andrea Wideman

Could it be that your mom contacted the KH in your area and told them that you are DF'd? I mean the JW's love to share information. The monday after I DA'd I got a call from my JW mother-in-law who said that she had heard that I had left. Somebody from my KH called her and told her that I wrote my letter of disassocation. Hmmm I thought that stuff was supposed to be kept private.

• searching4?
    searching4?

A few years ago, my mom ( without asking me first ) asked the elders to come and talk to me. One showed up at the restaurant I work at and told me my mom had sent him. I politely told him that I was doing just fine, but appreciated his concern. This was an elder I had known my entire childhood and couldn't help respecting ( or fearing). Maybe since I declined their help, I'm a lost cause to them. I don't really care, I just wanted to freak one of the unsuspecting pioneers out.

• defd
    defd

ok you said you were waiting 13 yrs for jw to knock on your door because you had something to say to them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well I am a JW.....KNOCK KNOCK!

• Legolas
    Legolas

LMFAO @ Horrible life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit