Have I been red flagged?

by searching4? 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• jgnat
    jgnat

Searching4, my friend in town has the same experience. She's a stay-at-home mom in a nicer neighbourhood, and she NEVER sees witnesses walking the beat, for at least five years. Now that she's invested so much research, she's been eager to test it out on a JW. I suggested she try out the local doughnut shop. She speculated that the local wealthy witnesses may prefer to schmooze with their weathy friends at bbq's and such.

A sure-fire way to get someone to your door is to fill in the Contact Us form at the www.watchtower.org site.

https://watch002.securesites.net/contact/submit.htm

• Soledad
    Soledad
    No, you don't understand, I never leave the house, I just sit here........waiting, yet they never come

Oh stop it!

It could be the BEWARE OF DIRTY WHORE sign posted in my front yard

See I thought that would draw them to your house not away from it!

• searching4?
    searching4?

Kay, here's my plan. I will invite the witnesses in, and start up a conversation about idol worship. I will listen to what they have to say and reply say, " Men make Gods of wood and stone, but the true God they've not known" and break into song, not stopping until they've left. If they ask if I have ever associated with witnesses I will say, " No, why do you ask?"

• defd
    defd

thats all? Why even bother with that? I am sure those unsuspecting witness will have no idea what you are talking about.

D.

• searching4?
    searching4?

dfed,

You do know what song I'm singing, don't you??

• defd
    defd

yes

• searching4?
    searching4?

okay, sorry, I think it's hilarious, then again I'm the funniest person I know

• defd
    defd

Thats alright. I was thinking you wanted to get something of your chest and so I offered myself, since no other witness has been to your door. Thats why I said KNOCK KNOCK. I am a Witnes at your door right now.

• vitty
    vitty

So whats your favorite presentation Derrick !

• searching4?
    searching4?

Nothing to get off my chest, just looking to surprise an unsuspecting witness. I am bad, I know. By the way, I thought you were kidding about still being a witness. I just posted on your most recent topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit