ITHINKISEE Update: Say hello to my wife - newest JWD member!

by ithinkisee 93 Replies latest members private

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome Freedomlover! It's great that you're here.

Cellist

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Freedomlover ---

Welcome!

I've been praying for you and ITIS and following your unfolding story with much joy! We've all been waiting to get to know you --- you're something of a heroine around here.

ITIS, I am so happy for you. Your love for your wife has been very apparent through all of this.

My very best regards! {{{{ ITIS & Freedomlover }}}}}

Marjorie

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Welcome FreedomLover! What a brave, brave thing you have done. Welcome to the 'Real Life'.

SYF

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Welcome. I have followed most of your husbands posts and it is a truly remarkable journey. I am suprised to see you here but at the same time excited for you and husband. Again welcome.

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

Welcome Freedomlover!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

• daystar
    daystar

Hi! Your and ITIS's story has been amazing to follow and has been very uplifting to many here. I hope for the very best for your family's newfound freedom!

• Will Power
    Will Power

Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!! Welcome!!

I've been trying to log on all day to add my welcome. It might be awhile before you truly understand how really really happy we all are!
    Many are in what seem like hopeless situations.
    Your "coming out" has given the UBMs new hope.

I have a huge lump in my throat.
    Congratulations. & Well done ithink

wp

• delilah
    delilah

WELCOME Freedomlover.....nice to meet you finally...

Delilah

• Sheri
    Sheri

Welcome Freedomlover!

May you continue to find the answers that you are looking for on this site and elsewhere. Remember, regardless to what we have been told we are not leaving Jehovah God, you have a personal relationship with him and his son that no one can take from you. You have freedom of choice whether you adhere to the requirements of a non profit organization that is worth billions.

My husband and I have a much closer relationship on a spiritual sense than ever before and discussions that are open and free to ponder over many issues, this would have never happened if I had not began to inquire on what I was told was truth and what I found to be truth. I am still considered a JW but not active and with a few I have expressed myself and I still do call the Society with questions or suggestions. I am fine with this stage for the time being.

Just take one step at a time at your own pace.

Peace,

Sheri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit