ITHINKISEE Update: Say hello to my wife - newest JWD member!

by ithinkisee 93 Replies latest members private

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Hi FreedomLover, and welcome.

IThinkISee has obviously done a good job of helping you to see the truth about the 'truth' so far.

I know it can be difficult to question long-held beliefs, but it is much better than having a false hope. And it's definitely better if you don't have to do it alone.

Look forward to your posts.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Let me add my name to all those who have welcomed you to the forum. I really like your avatar. There's truly nothing like freedom; it took such a "weight" off me. Mine began in 1966.

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Welcome freedomlover.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Welcome, Freedomlover!!! It's so great to see you here. I've always followed your husband's posts.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Welcome Freeedomlover!

We followed your hub's hard work to get you thinking about the borg.

I must say - that was one of the fastest exits I know about. The exit is a journey not a moment, so you have just begun. But you will clearly do it well.

Welcome again.

Jeff

• gumby
    gumby

Hi there FreedomLover

I was quite the coward when I first arrived here......so if yer a bit chicken......s'ok

Hey.......can I borrow your husband for awhile and see if he can get my wife to come here? My hemmroids would pop and I'd faint if he could cuz she's pretty dubby

Nice to have you and we look forward to your posts.

Gumby

• TopHat
    TopHat

Welcome to the board Freedomlover

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Welcome to the borar freedomlover ... we've been waiting for you .

((((((((((((((((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))))))))))))).

sweet tee

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Well I'll be. Ithink, I'm gone for a few months and look at this coolness.

This is awesome. Freedomlover welcome! This is a great step, a little scary, a little exciting but the right thing to do.

MF

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((((Freedom Lover!!!))))))))

I have read with great interest your husband's posts. Mostly because there are so few really wonderful JW husbands that care for their wives the way yours cares for you. I have been praying for months see you come on board here - you've got a whole family that never met you and has been anticipating your arrival. How strange is that knowing you didn't even know we were here???

I hope you learn a lot and make new friends here. It's a pretty amazing board. I've been here for over 4 years and have met countless people in person. A huge blessing in my life considering I've lost my parents and siblings to the WTS.

Welcome!!!

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit