ITHINKISEE Update: Say hello to my wife - newest JWD member!

by ithinkisee 93 Replies latest members private

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Welcome Freedom Lover!

I look forward to reading more of your posts.

It is not difficult to see that you & your husband are a very intelligent pair. Although you have just begun your journey towards freedom I am sure that you will emerge from this stronger than ever. I am also confident that the two of you will be able to help others in their exit from the organisation.

I hope you enjoy the site the posters and the stories here.

Miss Peaches

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome Freedomlover!!!!

We have all been following your hubby's posts and praying for your release from the WT chains of oppression.

Religion - mankind's attempt to reach God

Christianity - God's attempt to reach mankind

• bitemeWT
    bitemeWT

Hi, Freedomlover!!!!

I've been reading your husband's updates so much, I feel like I'm being reunited with a long lost friend. SO happy to see you here!

Welcome!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Welcome and congratulations!

Interestingly, my wife also picked a freedom-themed user name, FreedomFrog.

Continue to love your freedom!

Dave

• Mulan
    Mulan

Welcome! I have been out of town for two days, so didn't get to welcome you properly, earlier.

I've been through much of what you are going through, so feel free to PM me anytime. My husband learned things long before I did, so there was a lot of trouble in our house, until I looked at it too.

Marilyn

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Welcome Freedom lover.

I followed your hubbies posts about his efforts to keep the marriage intact and display for you the true actions and goals of the WBTS and their methods to reach those goals.

It was much like a very good Movie with a very good ending.

Congratulations and welcome.

Outoftheorg

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Be who you are and say what you feel,
    because those who mind don't matter,
    and those who matter don't mind!

Dr. Seuss

LOVE THAT QUOTE! It's going on my board at work.

Oh, and WELCOME!! I hope you learn as much here as I have.

CountryGuy

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, freedomlover, great to have you aboard! I've been waiting for this moment for weeks!

I am a regular Christian, non-JW variety, married to a Jehovah's Witness. I watched ithinkisee's posts unfold with great interest, and I was delighted to hear about the progress you have been making. You have a rare man, who fought to have you at his side. A knight in shining armour, slightly tarnished.

Personally, I think it is the male tarnish (slightly off perfect) that makes them so appealing to us women.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Welcome to JWD -

It must feel so incredibly odd to have this whole group of people waiting for your arrival...!

I can only imagine how that must feel.

I stumbled across this site almost a year ago and felt extremely nervous at the time. Very quickly I found much comfort here. More 'in tune' than I have felt with any other group of people. We do have a common bond and the ability to express our thoughts and feelings here without fear is tremendously healing.

It's a very supportive group - I think you will quickly appreciate it's value -- especially with family that are still very much active in the org.

Welcome again. It's nice to have you along.

-Aude.

• z
    z

Welcome and congratulations!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit