shallow men

by Ellie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Please tell me that not all men are only interested in the size of a girls chest.

You seen one you seen 'em all. They're all just variations of the same theme.

I'm interested in a girl who will bring home a paycheque, cook, clean, and cater to my every whim. Doing it quietly is a bonus.

W

• Jordan
    Jordan

Honest answer. I like breasts. Chances are that's the second thing I look at, after looking at the girl's eyes, you can tell alot from a persons eyes. But ultimately it's down to whether we get along and whether it feels right.

• avishai
    avishai

I like women with small chests, you can get closer to their heart!!

• damselfly
    damselfly
    I'm interested in a girl who will bring home a paycheque, cook, clean, and cater to my every whim. Doing it quietly is a bonus.

LMAO!!

Where can I get me a wife like that?

Dams

• JH
    JH
    Please tell me that not all men are only interested in the size of a girls chest.

Come on you men, restore my faith in males.

I look at the person in general, not just at the body. A nice body is good, but the person inside is what counts. Now, did I restore your faith in males?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

oh I am very careful not to flash my butt at my husband lol

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

It's a vague question. Eyes are the first thing I notice. Then what comes out of her mouth.

Breasts? Not my fav attracter but if pushed, I'd say nipples, in all their variations, are more of a turn on than size of surrounding flesh

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Given that the institution you wish to work for as having a reputation for being inherently racist and sexist it might be an idea to ask for their details and ask which constabulary they work for...then report them for sexist comments over the internet...its a disciplinary if not instant dismissal offence I understand!

Revenge is a dish best served cold Ellie...remember that!

DB74

• Ellie
    Ellie

Diamondblue, you are just plain evil, but I like it!

• under74
    under74
    Whats made me mad tonight is that I was in a chat room (not a dirty one by any means) trying to get information about the job I want to do and all I got from the men in there was, what do you look like?, show us your picture? what size are you etc?

mmm...that's why I stay out of chat rooms. It's also one of the reasons I didn't post my sex here on JWD until months after I registered here. The internet is a strange place. I wouldn't say it's all men though. Most of my close friends are male and most of them seem to me less shallow than myself....not that I like to see myself as shallow but...I likes the perty boys

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit