shallow men

by Ellie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Breasts are great, but remember......they're attached to someone. You've got to get to know who that someone is because breasts are only part of the package.

So, what you mean is, be nice to the owner of the breasts, otherwise they won't let you play with them?

• damselfly
    damselfly
    So, what you mean is, be nice to the owner of the breasts, otherwise they won't let you play with them?

Exactly! I'm not the owner of that qoute so I don't know what they meant by it., but it's true.

Dams

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I tend to be attracted to girls with big boobies. Wait! Before you start cursing my name and shaking your fist in my direction, let me explain. I like the ladies that are a little on the larger side everywhere if you know what I mean. (a little junk in the trunk too, if you will.) I have never been attracted to the skinny, glamourous, high -maintainance types. I like chubby, intelllectual, women with wicked senses of humor. I like a girl that doesn't feel the need to cake on make-up and get dressed up just to go to the grocery store or go out and shoot a game of pool. Natural and inner beauty for me please, with some plumpness thrown in too. Redheads and tattoos rev my engine as well.

-Breck (of the believes bones are for dogs class.)

• Caedes
    Caedes

No we're not all shallow, I'd much rather have a partner who is an intellectual equal (not that I'm making any great claims to being an intellectual of course) and I really couldn't care less how big her bristols are. Being a nice person is also much more important than a cleavage. Perhaps some women are attracted to the wrong sort of guys.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Aw, please, don't judge our entire gender by a bunch of horny chatroom waste-oids.

And, as a counter, some theorize that the reason human males have the largest p-size of all the primates was that it was a natural selection process that occurred due to female preference in the promiscuous mating groups of our hominoid ancestors. :)

• chrissy
    chrissy

as a rule, i don't find younger women more attractive than older women. assuming they take care of themselves equally. confidence and smile lines are sexy.

plus, 30 is the new 20...dont ya know?

• damselfly
    damselfly
    plus, 30 is the new 20...dont ya know?

Good to know, good to know.

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

My curves are what make me feminine. Personally it doesn't bother me if guys are interested in my jublees. I'll just use it to my advantage.

And for Dams... its true... 25-34 is the new 20somethings... (Hopefully by the time I reach 35 it'll be 30-39)

• damselfly
    damselfly

From the pics I've seen of you young lady you look like a young'un We shall both be 50 and still only look like we are 30. Thanks for the good genes Grandmother.

Dams

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"You seen one you seen 'em all."

No, but I'm working on it ... one chest at a time. :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit