shallow men

by Ellie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Ellie
    Ellie

Please tell me that not all men are only interested in the size of a girls chest.

Come on you men, restore my faith in males.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

No, not all men concern themselves with a woman’s chest size. I’m more of a legs, hips, and thighs kind of guy.

• Ellie
    Ellie

that really isnt helping

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Darth Yhwh beat me to it.

• Spectre
    Spectre

It's all about the overall attraction. If I liked someone, it wouldn't bother me a bit if she was completely flat chested.

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

It would be wrong to say that I'm not at all interested in women's breasts, but I wouldn't say that size is the only thing taken into consideration, or that bigger is better. Breasts come in many exciting shapes and sizes. I hope this adequately answers your question. :D

• Ellie
    Ellie

Joel Wideman, very good answer, thankyou!

Whats made me mad tonight is that I was in a chat room (not a dirty one by any means) trying to get information about the job I want to do and all I got from the men in there was, what do you look like?, show us your picture? what size are you etc?

Next time I use it I will pretend to be male.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ellie, there are a million ways an intelligent woman can take advantage of this well-known male weakness. If it bothers you, just say, "Helloooo, I'm up heere!"

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I like big bust and I cannot lie, all you other fellas can't deny, when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waste and two round things in your face...

Sorry, Ellie. Us guys are sexually driven beings. The intellectual ones don't reproduce as rapidly.

AuldSoul

• Ellie
    Ellie

sorry, got confused there, I mean thankyou Spectre, very good answer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit