shallow men

by Ellie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Please tell me that not all men are only interested in the size of a girls chest.

Come on you men, restore my faith in males.

There is one very important fact you need to remember: All men are dogs. Some are good dogs and some are bad dogs. You're job is to find a good dog. Woof! (Thinking about boobies)

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Hey, you say dog like its a bad thing.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Hey, you say dog like its a bad thing.

Oh no, not at all... in fact I'm one of the Good Dogs! *** Starts humping Ellie's leg ***

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Ellie.

So, you are 25? And you don't like it that men like to think of you sexually? Well, we all take our beauty for granted in our 20's. We dismiss the power it brings us. But in about 20 years, when things are not in the same place and you are starting to feel as if you are getting your middle age look, your opinion will change.

Best regards,

Robyn

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Breasts are great, but remember......they're attached to someone. You've got to get to know who that someone is because breasts are only part of the package.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

No, guys are more interested in sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

Ellie, I think you need to use your sexuality as an advantage. If men are swayed by it then it's up to you to take control of the situation. I once had a male friend that confided to me that women have all the power in the relationship but they don't always use it to their advantage. Go forth and conquer young lady!

You're job is to find a good dog. Woof! (Thinking about boobies)

Know any tricks doggie? ** rubbing behind the ears** Awwww you like that don't you?

Dams

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Know any tricks doggie? ** rubbing behind the ears** Awwww you like that don't you?

*** Starts shaking leg ***

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    So, you are 25? And you don't like it that men like to think of you sexually? Well, we all take our beauty for granted in our 20's. We dismiss the power it brings us. But in about 20 years, when things are not in the same place and you are starting to feel as if you are getting your middle age look, your opinion will change.

I have to agree. I think this is one of the most fascinating paradoxes about women. When they are young and hot they take offence at getting sexual attention, but when "things are not in the same place" as before, women start to feel sad that they don't feel sexy anymore.

The bottom line is that nature has made women so they attract men and men are made to be attracted to women for the primary purpose of propagating the species. Once your appearance no longer accomplishes this fundamental goal you will find that you wish your appearance was back the way it was.

I have discovered one very interesting fact related to this. Nearly all women absolutely love the sexual attention they get from men... on the condition they are they one doing the choosing. In the end it is a control issue. Most women want to feel in control of when they are and are not sexually attractive to men and which men they attract.

I suspect your frustration stems from your not feeling in control.

• damselfly
    damselfly

See Ellie, just like this

*** Starts shaking leg ***

Take control of the situation.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit