What Are Things That TRULY Irritate You???

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

I'll tell ya all about it on the golf course tomarrow old bud.........and I'll be beatin the pants off you startin on hole one.

Gumby.......... (of the distant relative of Arnold Palmer and inherited his golfing genes class.)

• horrible life
    horrible life

Old Flame you have a PM. And if you guys are going early, you had better go hit the sack. May the best JW win!!! HL

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

people who lie to you even though they know you know the truth.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

grumpy old bastards who tell you to get lost with your rotten dogs....

while you are just walking on a quiet road through the fields does'nt harming or bothering a soul....

• TopHat
    TopHat

What happened to CHEVELLE? Was he removed or did he remove himself from this board? Just curious

• TopHat
    TopHat

I'm starting to think like Dansk....This board has to many rules...rules are ok to keep posters from getting out of hand and bashing each other to no end but it seems to me, some rules are made on this board to keep posters in-line with exJW thinking.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I can't stand prejudice of any kind. I can't stand people that when they know they are losing an argument walk away rather than admit it. And I can't stand people that think that "faith" is a legitimate point to make in a discussion to win someone over to a religion or belief system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit