What Are Things That TRULY Irritate You???

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I can't stand unappreciative people. When you do something thoughtful for a person and they either seldom acknowledge it or half heartedly say, "thanks".

• JH
    JH

I hate arguments. Nobody wins.

So from now on, whenever I feel irritated by something, I'll just go take a walk and kick a few garbage cans on my way, and come back relaxed.

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

I get irritated when people imply you are being mean for doing your job.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Questions that lead to introspection. Just kidding.

I cannot stand attempts to guilt or shame me into adopting a different viewpoint or course.

AuldSoul

• gumby
    gumby

I hate working on a home project and your buddy/buddies drop by and try and tell ya how the hell you should do your project. Ya either gotta drop your tools till they leave and finish later......or tell em to get the hell outta the way and go home and do their own damn work.

*still needs more coffee *

Gumby

• Jordan
    Jordan

I hate work. But I also hate people who slack when they're at work, it just means those of us that work hard have to work harder.

• minimus
    minimus

I hate it when I'm watchting a TV show or movie and someone starts talking during a key point. Then they ask, "What did he say???" And of course, because of the ill timed interruption, you sit thru the rest of the movie trying to figure it out.

• kls
    kls

Really stupid people that are inconsiderate of others and think only of themselves,and they feel all is their way or no way,,,,,,,,Grrrrrrrrr

• alreadygone
    alreadygone

Minimus,

You just described my sister. Now when we get together we do a preemptive (sp), "no talking until the end of the movie".

• oldflame
    oldflame

BAD DRIVERS

I have experienced some bad car crashes in my time and peopple who do not pay attention and those who think they are the only ones on the road. Drivers today are rude, inconsiderate and thoughtless. Sometimes I get so frustrated when driving at bad drivers I just want to ram them to teach someone a lesson but the would I be considered a bad driver or just plain pissed off ? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit