JWD Family...

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

You 2 are definitly loved... Always insightful and whatnot...

And who can forget:

A Friend in Need, THe drunk cousin with the mullet who keeps popping in...

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry I didn't mean to miss all ya'll but when thinking about all the great (and some crazies) posters I let some drop thru the cracks. For all of you who I dropped thru the cracks.....you are all going to have to sit at the "kiddie table" until next year......LOL

Sorry all !!!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Can I just get a hug today?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Here's a big one from a cold ass house in NC!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sparkplug.....aren't you supposed to be on stage now singing ABBA?!? LOL

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

... and I guess that makes me Arrowstar and Peaches distant cousin by 2nd marriage ...

Although, Crumpet's new avatar looks SOOO much like a picture I have of myself from maybe 15 years ago... We just might be related. We'll have to talk, Crumpet and I.

-Aude. (can't wait for the real re-union so I can actually meet some of you.!!)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Evil,

I think I just want to be the person who always show s up a week late for this reunion. That way after my karaoke I tried earlier this year, I will not have to go thru that pain again. Send my love to the fam damnily!

SP

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Richie...you are like a younger brother to me. Cute, funny, out going, and a complete doll! I would take you in if you ever needed me to!

Chia, Jojo are like sisters that I never and always wanted(I do have one but I wouldn't call her a sister)

Hadenuf is my Mom! aka Mother in-law!

Kls Candid Buttlight Are my other mothers! They tell me like it is and seem to love me no matter what. I love them as well!

Many Many friends....Kwin, Rod, IP..Prophecor!!!!!

Oh there is so many more but this is my new found family and I am glad to have meet you all!

Brooke

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I would take you in if you ever needed me to!

lol... ::: Mapquesting Raleigh to Stevens point:::

I'll see you tommorrow at lunch lol

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

aw shucks - I knew I belonged somewhere!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit