JWD Family...

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ahh u/d brutha, you is there too man, grab yerself a plate and come out to the back porch. PS: Promisin to behave will only get you thrown out

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Sorry U/D I missed you. But you are the crazy Uncle in the other room swearing at the TV for the Denver Broncos getting smoked by the Dallas Cowboys. Blaming everyone from John Elway, to the WTBS, and Elder Smith from the hall for leading the conspiracy for your Broncos to lose. This conspiracy to just make your life just a little bit more insulting.

U/D of the needs to come on the back porch and smoke a fattie with the rest of us class.

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Sorry U/D I missed you. But you are the crazy Uncle in the other room swearing at the TV for the Denver Broncos getting smoked by the Dallas Cowboys. Blaming everyone from John Elway, to the WTBS, and Elder Smith from the hall for leading the conspiracy for your Broncos to lose. This conspiracy to just make your life just a little bit more insulting.

Awww you do care....****wipes tears from eyes**** But we need to clear something up.... I absolutely destest the BRONCOS...... Cowboys since I was a wee tike. I even got a letter from Roger Stauback when I got my Eagle Scout in 1982. Meet yall on the back porch! u/d (of the they don't call them dime bags or lids anymore huh? class)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Y'all put that mess down and come help me pull cousin Crumpet out of the pond! SHe got all drunk fell in with just her knickers on! I think shes chokin' on that popsicle!

Hell, Matt- grab the poles! We'll see if we can't pull a few out while we're down there!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Thanks boys - but you're gonna need quite a few of you to haul my ass back onto the porch. In the meantime I'll tread water - its nice and cool in here!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    few of you to haul my ass back onto the porch

Naw, we'll fish ya out with the crane! It'll be fun!

Somebody grab the lube- don't want the rope to burn her!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

My stockings itch, the socks keep falling out of my bra, and how the hell do women walk in these things!

I'm getting another beer.

steve

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Oh great guys,

So when a cross-dressing uncle with too many beers starts complaining about his attire, everyone quietly goes away

steve.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Hey, I had to bitch just to get invited....

They'll probably "smoke my stuff and drink all my wine"- Led Zepplin

But I'm just crotchedy ol uncle u/d...

***cross dressing is fine...just make sure you shave***

u/d

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit