JWD Family...

by RichieRich 58 Replies latest jw friends

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Sorry, EZ came back from a wee toke session with my fave cousins ...what did I miss?

I'm starved

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I totally forgot EZ3! Maybe that was best lol

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Don't worry, I'm the nerd sitting on the edge of the couch reading National Geographic while everyone else watches the game.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    while everyone else watches the game.

At my family reunions, we play. Imagine, hoards of tall, fat, tattooed men hitting each other... then cooking a pig!!

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

WOOHOO!! I belong. Hot dayum and pass the mashed potatoes, please.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Arrow, It is not a party without you!

• xjwms
    xjwms

Evil:

I don't want to sit at the kiddie table this year.

I'll have to have, .." bavman " ... and ... "winston smith" roll in at least a half barrel, of Miller Lite. I intend to set up the bar

with lots of: .. Sapphire, on the rocks

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Aude Sapere

Although, Crumpet's new avatar looks SOOO much like a picture I have of myself from maybe 15 years ago... We just might be related. We'll have to talk, Crumpet and I

Hey Aude - great to have an American cousin! I've changed avatar again as I thought eating unhealthy chocolate icecream might be sending out junk food messages - so have changed to a Golden Delicious!

(Coming soon - crumpet in ball gown with champagne flute! )

Do you know what is seriously cool - its when I trawl through the messages that got exchanged whilst I was asleep and I find a mention. Call me vain or whatever - but it just makes me feel warm inside to think that for a moment I have existed in someone's mind the otherside of the world. I really get a kick from that - like I am a valid person! Thanks all, or is it all y'all....

crumpet x

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    DB - is my very caring considerate and thoughtful cousin, who is wonderfully sensitive and understanding

Who you callin thoughtful, sensitive and understanding? *mock annoyance* hehehe Seriously though thanks for the compliment...although I am sure we were seperated at birth and actually evil twins...heheh.

DB74

• rebel8
    rebel8

I wanna come to Thanksgiving too...

I would probably be the quiet cousin (yes I'm quiet in real life) sneaking extra portions of sweet potatoes and hogging the shrimp cocktail while watching everyone else.

In my real Thanksgivings I pretend I'm an animal behaviorist, sitting back and observing everyone act nuts and trying not to scream at them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit