WTS Bills US JWs $8.4 million for Traveling Overseers

by ezekiel3 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    EXCELLENT! I couldn't be more pleased! This is great news!

Yes! More and more emphasis on begging for money - and less and less 'service'

Yes indeed, I agree with metatron. May it long continue! They're digging their own graves.

• heathen
    heathen
    WTS NEEDS 8.4 MILLION......ASK JEHOVAH TO TAKE CARE OF IT......ROCKY220

Yah , jehovah will take of it by using his good little drones at the kingdom hall . I'm glad I don't go to that hall and have to listen to all the guilt ridden manipulation they do .

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

All I can say is WOW!

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

It's always about money and control.

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

If the flock keeps giving to this nonsense then let them eat crow--Can you imagine paying up the butt to be brainwashed? Brainwashing is bad enough--But to pay for it--Can someone help me get off this world? How can people be that stupid? Now i know how the tv preachers get away with their con artist nonsense-Maybe the flock will be forced to quit giving--Things are tough out there-And these old jerks sit up there in Brooklyn and living high on the hog-They are no better than TBN or any other false religion--In fact they arte worse because they say they are the only channel to God--I never heard that from any other religion---I believe it more everyday now--That God created man and man created religion--25 thousand and counting--I need another drink of blush wine--Hag

• heathen
    heathen

Yah I agree Johnhag . They don't give a flying F about the publishers except when it comes to raising money for the WTBTS . As far as paying for their exspenses they get nada , zero , zilch . You think at this point with all the billions the organization has raised that there would not be a shortage of money but apparently they are a bunch of spend thrifts and make the money invisible just like 99 % of their doctrine . I don't care for the televangelists but at least they don't make people bleed to death on opperating tables because of some retarded dogma . I do think some of them are in it just for the sake of greed .

• Golf
    Golf

How about a forensic audit of the Society?

Golf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

In Australia this 'program' is known as the Travelling Overseer Assistance Program, TOAP for short. It's been operating for about 13 years now and is used to finance cars for the CO/DO.

Theoretically this is all the local congregations are called on to pay, but of course, the reality is somewhat different.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I want these son of a bitches who don't believe in education or work to be turned out into the street and forced to make a living the way the rest of us have to.

I'd love to see that!!!

• JohnHag
    JohnHag

Hell that isnt nothing--Out of the 6 million witness--If Brooklyn asked them to drink kool aid before armageddon hits in a month---This kool aid has poison in it--Dont you think that a large amount of people would drink the kool aid? My guess is that at least 2 million would drink it and 2 million would have to think it over and say we better wait on Jehovah--The othe 2 million would probably say i better do some research on this thing--Im getting concerned-------So my question is how many do you friends think would drink it?--Answer with sincerity--Just think about it before you answer--Thanks john hag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit