"GB=Faithful slave" TRUE reason for change revealed

by Viva la Vida 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Londo111
    Londo111
    If someone can type together what he is saying that would be great. I can't stomach watching it.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its just a move to reconfirm their identifying power stature within the organization demeaning the anointed class to a secondary position.

So then J Rutherford the Cadillac driving, adulterating boozing president of the WTS/JWS,  does that make him one of the FDSL as well ?  

• galaxie
    galaxie

Classic example of slimey oil trying to calm the rough waters of thinking jws who are not buying this bullsh...t.

Noticed he lowers his eyes from the camera when mentioning ' the time of the end '!! Sickening delusional claptrap!!! Ugh!

• Magnum
    Magnum

"Our new understanding of the faithful and discreet slave gives us confidence that this is Jehovah's arrangement."

Oh really? How so? Are you sure you got it right this time? Are you sure and can you prove that there even is a faithful and discreet slave - that Jesus' words weren't just a parable uttered to teach a lesson? The old understanding that you had for many years didn't give you confidence? Does your new "generation" teaching give you a similar confidence? How about the newer blood doctrine (fractions allowable)? Your new understanding can change tomorrow. How can it give you confidence?

Didn't all the teachings of Ole Freddie that have now been abandoned once give you confidence?

• freein2004
    freein2004
    I don't get it. Weren't the F&DS always the governing body? What is new? And when exactly did Jesus say this would happen in 1919? What a freakin joke!!!
  • freein2004
    freein2004

I could just hear/see Jesus Jesus say to them "job well done!" "Here are all my belongings since you did such a terrific job protecting my sheep." Yeah right!  These idiots are no better than the pharisees of the bible Jesus condemned. Money grabbers and pedophile protectors that they are!!!

This religion is nothing but a sad joke. I feel bad for the poor delusional dubs at least the good-hearted ones.

Unbelievable crap they are still selling! Uhg!

• KillerJones
    KillerJones

I think they are 'tweaking' the old prophecies towards a new date that will be given to them (by God of course...who else) because they are losing so many out the back door. It just gets tiring, does it not? To hear the same things twisted over and over again, in an attempt to justify their hopeless dates. 

Past truths turn into present truths and this will soon be replaced with future truths...that you can bank on! I mean, who are they kidding? Who deals with truth this way? 

Who here thinks they come up with a new date this year? 

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I want to start wearing a T-shirt with Rutherford on it, dressed like a hip-hop Gangsta. The caption would read," Original FDS.."  

DD

• prologos
    prologos

There never was any real challenge from the run-of-the-mill partakers to the teaching from Brooklyn, letters to the editor ignored, deflected to local elders, branches. The real challenges is from the informed dissidents like on JWNET. 

Ekrann sounded not as a person representing an outfit on the way up, but down, dour. There is nor future in the wt like this.  

• Blackfalcon98
    Blackfalcon98
    Never any evidence to support this supposedly biblical claim of being the F & D slave....of Jesus' parable. This isn't Examining the Scriptures Daily, it should be: Perverting the Scriptures Daily 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit