"GB=Faithful slave" TRUE reason for change revealed

by Viva la Vida 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viva la Vida
    Viva la Vida

John Ekrann, a helper to the GB, revealed the true reason for the change was protecting JWs from apostates and other "anointed" Christians.

See: http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODProgramsEvents/pub-jwbmw_E_201501_2_VIDEO (around 4:55ms)

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

He is so wrong. And it's so easy to prove it scripturally. notice he provides no real study or proof, he just says "it makes sense". I'd love to sit down with him and a bible and educate him on what a "Steward" was in Jewish culture and how they were appointed. (Isaiah 22:20-22; compare Matt 16:19)

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

OH MY WORD!

The leading reasoning, along with the outright manipulation is mind blowing!

It is kind of like " Jesus says the 7 are the F&DS,  because we know that Jesus feels that way, therefore they are the F&DS, so they are the ones to tell us everything"

Circular reasoning at its best! 

(and we used to believe all this?) 

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Real and True reason for the new self identification is to reconfirm that the WTS hasn't been feeding mankind corrupt lying bullshit devised mostly for commercial reasons by owners and operators of a publishing house.

In 1919 the WTS was still proselytizing Pyramidology by J Rutherford the President of the WTS and making unscriptural claims that Jesus has taken his throne in heaven (1914) , curiously it seemed to have all happened on man's own set time, not on god's own sacred time like the bible says.   

Oh well why not sell your self off with self supporting propaganda when you have the capabilities within the operation of a publishing company and now a Web on line broadcast ?

We all know that god would chose lying corrupt charlatans as his mouth piece and channel to mankind. 

He knows whose telling the truth and whose not.    

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Did he say "this kinda makes sense" ? Suriously, kinda?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I must have given myself away to the other JW working in my office cuz I could not contain a big loud F**K when I've heard what this guy said.
  • leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Further proof that you can make the Bible say anything you want it to say.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

So nice the great crowd are included with the cleaners huhumm I mean "the domestics." 

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The less I hear this crazy talk the crazier it appears to be! Psalm 23: "He leads me..." obviously that means there is a GB not of human origin." Well of course it does. I feel incredibly sane when I hear that crap. Poor, poor JW's.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Could someone please explain in detail what hes saying because i dont have jw tv

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit