I *witnessed* to the *Christians* last night--LOL!

by LDH 95 Replies latest jw friends

• God_knows
    God_knows

IANAO

I will teach only what I know to be the truth, confirmed to me by the Holy Ghost. I will never deny the truth that my Lord Jesus Christ is GOD.

It is only that I have had a hard time learning that you can only talk about certain things for just so long; after that you push people away, and that hurts the cause of Christ Jesus the King.

People have told me time and time again that they cannot accept that Jesus is God, but they will not back up their statements. They can only say that they do not like the idea.

What you choose to believe is entirely your business in the end. I will love you anyway, for I did not come here to judge. But as long as there are other people on this forum who have questions and are willing to listen, I will not abandon them. I will be there for them as long as they need me. Even you too if you ever have any questions. I am not going away until the Lord directs me to move on. I go by His will and His alone.

Hugs and kisses to you and every single one of you here!

• LDH
    LDH

God Knows,

The Lord just called. He can't find your phone number. He wants me to tell you to Go Away.

Lisa

• Tina
    Tina

LOL (((((((lisa)))))))))))))

psssssst BETHelMOle's the name

• Seeker
    Seeker
    People have told me time and time again that they cannot accept that Jesus is God, but they will not back up their statements. They can only say that they do not like the idea.

Wrong.

I would have no problem accepting Jesus as God -- if there was any evidence for this. There is none. No one has ever provided any, just platitudes, wishes, hopes, and harangues. I could just as easily say to you:

"People have told me time and time again that they cannot accept that Vishnu is God, but they will not back up their statements. They can only say that they do not like the idea."

If you now do no accept that Vishnu is God, I can only assume that you do not like the idea.

• taoistpunk
    taoistpunk

It saddens me that all of you are shoving your beliefs down each others necks. Jesus this, dumb christians that, who cares. So what if we all believe in different faiths, that is what makes us all individuals, or do you all like being sheep? Believe in something for yourself. It shouldn’t matter if you believe in Jesus, Buddha, Zen, the way, Satan, or the crap on the bottom of your shoe, as long as you feel inside that it's good. OH, and JanH....ROCK ON!!!!!!

I'm Taoist for me, not to please you, and if that means I'm going to a hell than so be it.

• God_knows
    God_knows

SEEKER

Blessings and love to you, sweet one.

I have provided many bible passages, I think in another thread, actually, to show the truth that Jesus is Lord and GOD.

How about, to keep things short, Rev. 1, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1 John 8:56,58, 1John 5:7, just to name a few examples.

Do you believe that there is only ONE LORD and ONE GOD?

Greatest love to all of you, Lotsa kisses too!

• Seeker
    Seeker
    SEEKER

Blessings and love to you, sweet one.

You can leave off the compliments when talking to me. I'm sure you mean well, but I'm not your sweet one. Just say, "Seeker" and move on to your argument and we'll get along better. Thank you.

I have provided many bible passages, I think in another thread, actually, to show the truth that Jesus is Lord and GOD.

How about, to keep things short, Rev. 1, Isaiah 9:6, John 1:1 John 8:56,58, 1John 5:7, just to name a few examples.

That doesn't prove Jesus is Lord any more than Hindu writings prove to you that Vishnu is Lord. What makes the Bible right and all other holy writings wrong?

Do you believe that there is only ONE LORD and ONE GOD?

No evidence either way, therefore I say, I don't know.

• God_knows
    God_knows

The bible says there is only ONE LORD and ONE GOD. All the rest are either demons or simply nonexistent.

So I guess I should have asked you then; Do you believe in the Bible?

• ianao
    ianao

God_Knows:

I will teach only what I know to be the truth, confirmed to me by the Holy Ghost. I will never deny the truth that my Lord Jesus Christ is GOD.

Thank you for at least admitting that. Also, thank you for admitting that you are only interested in pushing your silly doctrine. Then again, as I look at your reaction to me and others, you may not clearly understand what a doctrinal viewpoint is. I would show you a little bit about it (as much as I COULD show you), but I am tired of bantering about while you LITERALLY have your head in the clouds and can't understand a word I am saying to you.

It is only that I have had a hard time learning that you can only talk about certain things for just so long; after that you push people away, and that hurts the cause of Christ Jesus the King.

That is completely obvious. You have totally missed the point of my previous post. Maybe you are PUSHING PEOPLE AWAY because you want to argue whether or not the ONE LORD is the ONE GOD (That's TWO entities, BTW). Have you ever thought of discussing the virtues of Jesus' message?

Wrong. I have backed up my statements either in this thread or in another. You declared to me beforehand that I wouldn't respond to you. Did you even read my post? Probably not. You probably looked away because you were afriad of using your noodle in a way that would throw you out of your social clique with the folks back in church.

What you choose to believe is entirely your business in the end.

I'm glad you realize that! So now, will you PLEASE quit trying to convert people when you don't even understand your own doctrinal basis? No, probably not. You probably don't even know what I am talking about, do you?

I will love you anyway, for I did not come here to judge.

Unfortunately, all you have been doing is judging (without even saying a word!)

But as long as there are other people on this forum who have questions and are willing to listen, I will not abandon them. I will be there for them as long as they need me.

Translated: "I am going to continue to justify my belief system until I have learned not to question it. I will disguise this as a need to lead others to the lord."

Even you too if you ever have any questions.

Thanks but no thanks! I've been where you are today. I can only say that their are a bunch of hot lookin' babes in a full-gospel penecostal church. Other than that, it was of no benefit. And please don't hand me any crap about "I didn't sincerely listen to the message." I listened, and when I started having questions that the preacher couldn't answer, all he could do is banter on about "unfortunate mistranslations" and "his thoughts are higher than our thoughts". After I asked him why God even wrote a book for us in the first place then, he grew pale and avoided me totally.

I am not going away until the Lord directs me to move on.

Translated: "I am not going away until I decide to do so."

I go by His will and His alone.

Translated: "I will do as I please."

Hugs and kisses to you and every single one of you here!

Hugs right back (don't know you well enough for a kiss).

• Seeker
    Seeker
    So I guess I should have asked you then; Do you believe in the Bible?

No. Do you believe the Qu'ran?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit