What "CAUSES" a molested child to hurt? (Warning: Possible Triggers)

by gumby 195 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• little witch
    little witch

Lee,

Thanks so much!

You are always one step ahead of us! A great idea.

• shamus
    shamus

I guess that I just want to thank those who are baring they're souls here to help me and others understand the shame that you have gone through.

Frankly, it's hard to even realize what you feel on a daily basis. Thanks for helping me to understand.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

LL I agree with you. Some don't feel comfortable sharing something so personal, and that's okay. Others feel they cannot even read this thread, and that's okay too. By the same token someone should not criticize those who do feel okay about sharing. There is a warning on the title of this thread, and if someone feels they shouldn't read that's okay, I have no problem with that. But a thread like this can be of invaluable assistance to someone lurking or others on this board.

As much as I've shared over the years on this board and others, I have never received any type of stalking PM or email. If others have, this should be reported immediately.

• Simon
    Simon
    Be careful of who you share with here.I believe there are sexual preditors that visit this site.Someone kept pming me wanting to know the details of my nieces molest.When I refused to give graphic details he no longer wanted to talk to me.I also have picked up on things other posters have said.

RubyTuesday.

These are serious allegations and if there is someone doing this then I expect it to be reported to me so that I can investigate and take appropriate action. Otherwise, it just causes unecessary fear and mistrust.

I don't think it is right to claim things like this are happening but then not back it up or report it.

• aunthill
    aunthill

Can you stand one more? I just found this thread this morning.

What happened to me is more like what happened to bikerchic. I told no one, not even my mother. It had a profound effect on my life My husband didn't know until we had been married over 20 years. I grew up in a home that kept everything hush-hush, so I felt there was no one I could trust. Trust has been a very big issue for me. Not until the past 10 years have I felt I could trust my husband and we just celebrated our 36th anniversary in January. I know I have set myself up, proving over and over to myself that there is no one trustworthy out there, and being a dub just reinforced that by the hypocrisy observed.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((aunthill))) so true. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy. We learn not to trust ourselves and our ability to trust others is seriously damaged.

It wasn't until I learned that my own instincts were pretty good and that I could trust them that I began to find my way out of abusive situations and relationships

• little witch
    little witch

Ruby,

That is a serious violation of trust and would never be tolerated if the administrators knew about it.

I encourage you to turn this creep in as the pervert that he/she is so they will be forbidden access to this board.

• little witch
    little witch

For someone to intentionally hurt a survivor just chapps my behind

(putting up my dukes) "let me at 'em !!!!

• Valis
    Valis

OMG! LW is gonna go on a spell rampage and give someone's comptuter a bad case or warts...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• little witch
    little witch

valis,

that is a much lovlier picture of LW at work. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit