Convention Apostatizing Brings Gestapo Response

by outnfree 64 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

EXCELLENT!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

What a great story. This makes me feel warm inside.

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I agree while it indeed was exciting- i hate to say but if falls right into the trap that the Boys in Writing have been setting for years. the typical jw has it ingrained in thier brains as to how to react to stunts like this- if anything it only strenghten them for it confirms what they have been told for years- they will beat thier former bro, etc

the worst thing a jw can deal with is a "nice Apostate" for they have been told that such ones are foaming at the mouth-

I think both kinds of apostates are needed. The nice ones are too quite for the public. And the 'in your face' ones make the nice ones look that much less an apostate. If you were to catch those events on film it would have been so helpful in showing what the borg is all about.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Boy, do I feel like an idiot. Replying to a post over a year old! I don't remember how I came across it either!

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

OutnFree.....when I read of 'field experiences' like yours, I know I'm hanging with the right crowd. Thank-you...also...I Da'd because I, in no way, wanted to be used as a statistic in support of their ' world-wide brotherhood '. Certainly there are people I miss, but really, for me, when it got down to it, not being a 'company person' always stifled those relationships anyway. My decision has served as a real impetus for the process of closure. Just my thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit