Convention Apostatizing Brings Gestapo Response

by outnfree 64 Replies latest jw friends

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

outnfree: YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!

• Flip
    Flip

Outnfree, great job! But about your 12 year old son, did he understand the implications (if any)of what he was getting into?

I can’t help thinking that your sons help was akin to me as youngster being asked to stand on the street corner by my father and holding a Watchtower and Awake up for two hours.

In other words you may have an agenda, perhaps he doesn’t.

Flip

• outnfree
    outnfree

Norm,

I agree. I was sort of caught unawares by the convention however. Normally it is around the 15th of the month. But only, I suppose, because the 15th is usually around the 2nd weekend in June! So it was only when I was out bringing the flyers around to elders' mailboxes last Thursday night and found the elder's wife outside raking grass, did it dawn on me that if she was home from meeting -- THE CONVENTION WAS THIS WEEKEND!

So I had to scramble!

Fortunately, I already had the flyers printed as well as the banners for the windshields.

I kept wishing that some media type had seen what went on. Oh, well!
    Several Witnesses did see them accosting me, also many saw the Brother Blueshirt hopping in and out of the van on flyer patrol as they were exiting, and we all KNOW how fast gossip gets around!

I plan on posting another thread tomorrow on "Effective Apostatizing" which will highlight the helpful things gleaned from my experience of the last three days in case others WOULD like to do something similar.

Farkel,

The irony of it all is they just don't see how unloving they are. To them I was just a pesky wasp that they were instructed to swat!

As my friend said, "The incredible thing was that it took them TWO DAYS to understand that you might be a threat to them!"

So my only regret is that others who might wish to do something similar yet this year may find the going tougher from the get-go, because the Society will now be wise to it.

(Of course, inviting the properly prepped news media along might mitigate the 'harm' I've done.)

Gee, I hope silentlambs is ok with what I did.

outnfree

• Prisca
    Prisca

I CAN NOT believe these guys had the hide to block your car!!

At that point, you should have taken down their number plate #s and names, if possible (from their lapel cards). Oh well, perhaps next time.

Great work, and good for you to go to that much trouble.

• Simon
    Simon

outnfree: RESPECT !

Excellent work

• ladonna
    ladonna

Outnfree,

GREAT!!!!!!

A Big thanks too from those of us who were on the receiving end of their abuse

What a story.........keep up the good work Braveheart.

Ana

• Roamingfeline
    Roamingfeline

Excellent! You really should check the stalking laws in your area for next year, though! Good job!

RCat

• DreamMaster
    DreamMaster

I luv it too!!!

But you forgot the most important accessory. The video camera!!!
    If you had had a camcorder, the whole incicdent could be on the web right now and it would have shown just how dangerous this org really is. Don't take this lightly because this is not a game. Your life could very well be in danger. You are cutting in to the control and money of this organization and whacking you would be worth it to them so be careful.

I think what you are doing is great but never do it alone or with your child. Organize, get all the legal info you need to do this and find out exactly what you can and cannot do first. Warn the cops beforehand of what you plan to do and why you're doing it and that the JW's gang might try and stop you. These guys have the money and the power of the mafia and you're lying to yourself if you don't believe they'll do anything to protect their interest.

Just Remember: Go no where and do nothing without as many people with camcorders as you can muster up!!! What you're doing needs to be done in every city in America and I'll be the first to do it in mine.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Out

Good for you, I'd love to do something like that.

Talking about gestapo, the convention in Manchester this year is in a sports arena, and you can't get in without a ticket which you must get from the elders in your hall. I don't know how that works for the public talk. The last one we went they we paranoid about you wearing the little name tags, we'd left our jackets on our seats, so we got followed by an attendent while we walked around.

• Francois
    Francois

Can you imagine what the world would be like if these people had REAL power?

What they were doing was a direct and complete violation of your first amendment rights. How will we meet this challenge next year?

The dark night of Nazism in Europe would pale in comparison to the repression and subjugation that would be brought upon mankind if this cult was ever to actually get power.

It makes me shiver.

A thousand years with Jehovah's Witnesses? I'd rather be dead.

Flip: You make a very good point about the possible agenda difference between Outnfree and his son. Perhaps there wasn't one.

Francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit