What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Heard From A Witness?

by minimus 133 Replies latest jw friends

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The end is nearer every year because the number of partakers is less each memorial. (It was under 8000 by then)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

a big mouthed,loved the sound of her voice sister calling christmas "paganallia"

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Brother Tard: "We know Jehovah's all-powerful but he might not be big. He might be really small, he might be subatomic."

Thank you, brother Tard

My dad: "In the New System after we've filled the Earth, we might go on to colonize other planets."

No mention about the advanced technology involved in space travel and terra-forming. I guess my dad thought we could just hop on board The Millennium Falcon and strap ourselves in as Han and Chewie made the jump into hyperspace. XD

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

A relative, when driving past Stone Henge said 'well that will be knocked over next year' (referring to Armageddon)....that was over 30 years ago!

'I'm going to the Chelsea Flower show, I want to see it before Armageddon' said a sister in my congregation 28 years sgo.

I could go on, there's been so many!

• Confusedandangry
    Confusedandangry

"I prayed to Jehovah for money and my computer sold on eEbay that very night"-My spouse

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog
    In the New System after we've filled the Earth, we might go on to colonize other planets

That was actually official teaching, from Studies in the Scriptures.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

"Try not to be distracted by this new technology of testing..." said from assembly flat form when testing first came out

"Apostates put viruses onto their websites which download even if you mistakenly click on their website!"

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

OneEyedJoe Have you asked your wife what she thinks about the two-witness rule, and how it affects children who are the victims of sexual abuse?

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

purrpurr Testing what, exactly?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

My dad... they're building this huge stadium for nothing because Armageddon will come long before (1976 Olympic Game). Ironically there were several international conventions in that stadium.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit