What should I do if the Internet goes down ?

by Simon 46 Replies latest social humour

• mouthy
    mouthy

WHAT HAPPENED TO BRUMMIE or am I losing it????

• mouthy
    mouthy

Here is Granny giving all you folks sound advice PRAY!!!!!!then the Lord will wake Simon to & fix it!!!!

Trouble is Simon ! "Simon says"No I want to play with the penguins

( sorry Simon! I have Extra Sensory Perception>>> I saw you killing them helpless little creatures

LOOK YOU LOT !!!!WHO POSTED THE ABOVE IN MY NAME????I DID NOT!!! Now I am scared if some one can post & pretend it is me... I had BETTER get off this ruddy link Right ?Please confess who did that .For my sanity sake

• mouthy
    mouthy

Look you all wonder if I am losing it. But when I went to answer in an above thread Brummie had post from Dec2003 That is why I said he was resurrected.
    Then it disappeared. & some one>>>>(You know moderators) posted a post that was NOT my post- but it was on my (mouthy link)

I know who ever did it thought it was a joke. But it is cruel. If you can "steal" my face & post ) what else can you pretend???? Guess I am gonna be hurt AGAIN by one of you EH????

• Simon
    Simon

Mouthy I think you may have confused the dates - this thread was started in 2003 and then bumped up in 2004 and then again today

The post under your name that you have quoted above was made in Jan 2004. None of the moderators have access to peoples accounts and they cannot post under them

• mouthy
    mouthy

O.K. so it proves I am losing it EH! But it wasnt funny to resurrect my very old post if I DID say that. ( cant remember that )
    Guess I better disappear ,,,,,, cant handle to much resurrection....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

No, MsMcDucket, it was not something we did! I really feel educated after reading this thread. Information is everything. A little less inclined to stare at a blank screen for who knows how long. Only a little less. And panic? Nonsense! We "incredibly strange creatures who stopped living and became mixed-up zombies" do not panic. We have nothing to lose by waiting... and waiting... and....

CoCo

What? I haven't even commented on this thread??? Well, now, I have.

I think that people would, actually, start talking to people again instead of typing words.

• DJK
    DJK

If it goes down for a whole weekend, I'll feel good knowing Simon got a weekend off. Go snowmobiling.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit